Sleepy time

The first thing that went through my mind was the warmth surrounding my hand. I slowly forced my sleepy eyelids open. Only to find that I was in a hospital room. My eyes drifted to the warmth and found Bakugou asleep. Holding my hand with his head laying on the bed as he bent away from his Chair. I smiled at the rare opportunity of seeing him asleep.

After a few moments of simply watching him sleep in the quiet room, I finally reached my had over and ran it through his silky ash blonde locks. A few strokes later, he began to stir. "Hmmmm.." He lifted up and slowly opened his eyes. "Hey sleepy head." I said as I smiled at him. "Your one to talk. You've been asleep all afternoon." He mocked as he leaned over and gave me a peak on the cheek. "How are you feeling, Teddy Bear?" I slowly sat up to test my body out. I was tired but everything felt OK. "I thing I'm good. Just tired." He nodded. "That's good."

Then I remembered Mr. Aizawa and Thirteen. "What about the teachers? Is Mr. Aizawa OK? And for that matter where is Zuzu?" I bombarded him with questions. "Wow. Low down. Geez..." He grimaced. "Everyone is fine for the most part. Thirteen only had minor contusion on her back. I was told that All Might and your brother were injured but not to bad so Recovery Girl is taking care of them back at school. As for Mr. Aizawa... he is in bad shape, but they think he'll make a recovery." I sighed a bit. "What about his eyes?" I asked tentively. He smiled. "Thanks to you, they are pretty sure they are fine, but they won't know for sure until he wakes up." I felt a weight lift of my shoulders.

"I'm so glad." I said just as a doctor walked in. "Ah, your finally awake Miss Midoriya. How are you feeling?" I looked over at him. "I feel fine other than being tired." He nodded and began to look at my head. "That's good and you head looks good as well. I let you go home but just make sure that you have someone to stay with you because you are still a bit at risk with the concussion you sustained." I smiled at the thought of not having to stay in the hospital.

"Don't worry I'll make sure she takes it easy for the rest of the night." Bakugou assured. I smiled over at him. "Well, whenever your ready. You can leave. Just make sure to sign the release form before you leave." The doctor said as he left the room. Bakugou stood up and looked down at me. "I'll call mom to come get us. I called your mom earlier and told her what was going on. However she is stuck at work tonight, so I promised to take care of you." I shrugged. "You didn't have to do that Suki." He leand down again and grabbed for my cheek. "I would have stayed with you either way, Teddy Bear. Now this just gives me an excuse to have you sleep at my house tonight." He smirked evily.

I felt a blush come to my cheeks but I smiled brightly at him. "So your saying the only way I can come over for a sleep over is to be hospitalized first?" He leand in closer. "If I had know you wanted a sleepover, I would have asked sooner." He pecked my lips quickly before pulling back. "I'll be back in a minute. Try to get dressed while I'm gone." With that, he walked out of the room.

I looked at the table beside me and realized that he had brought my uniform and school bag. I smiled thankfully. I slowly got out of the bed. Making sure to get stable footing as I changed back into my uniform. I was just beginning to button up my shirt when the door opened. I looked up a bit shocked as Bakugou stepped in. "SUKI!! YOU COULD KNOCK!" I said and I quickly turned away from him. Hiding my exposed torso. I heard him chuckle darkly. "Sorry, I really didn't mean to do that."

I rolled my eyes and quickly finished dressing. "Sure you didnt." I turned to find him starring at me. I grabbed for my bag as he walked to me and intertwined or hands. "Mom said she would meet us at the front desk to sign you out. Your mom already gave her permission." He pulled me to the door and I followed him. Matsuki was waiting at the door for us. "Hey sweety, let's take you home. I'm sure you two are starving after the day you've had." As soon as she mentioned food, my stomach began to growl. We all laughed. "I guess so..." We climbed into the car and I rested my head on Suki's shoulder until we reached their house.