Battle Trial pt.1

When we arrived at school, Uraraka and Iida immediately swarmed Zuzu. Seeing how he was this morning. I slipped towards my seat quietly. Passing  a brooding Bakugou. I felt his eyes follow me but I ignored him. It was too early to have to deal with him.
As I sat down I turned to Sero. "Good morning Sero." He turned around from the person he was talking to at the sound of his name. " Oh, good morning y/n. Did you sleep well?" I smiled at him. "Yeah, I did actually."

The red head he had been talking to slide into the desk behind Sero. " Hey there. I didn't get to introduce myself yesturday. I'm Eijiro Kirishima." I nodded towards him. "Hey I'm Y/n Midoriya. Just call me Y/n. It's nice to meet you." He gave me a large toothy grin. " I meant to talk to yesturday but with everything that went down I couldn't find you afterwards."

I shrugged. "I went with Zuzu to Recovery girl. Sorry, I missed ya. So what is up with the bright red hair. Is it natural?" He chuckled. " Nah, I changed it recently. I wanted a change and something bold so I went with the red." I chuckled. " Well I think it suits you. It looks good." His cheeks tented pink just a bit at my compliment. "T-thanks" He said in a lower voice.

"So what is your quirk?" I asked curiously.His eyes narrowed a bit and then slapped his fist together infront of him and I watched as his skin turned into a hard looking material. " I can harden my body. I'm not indestructible, but I can withstand quit a bit in this state. And I can punch my way through just about anything."

I stared in awe at his skin. Unconsciously, I reached out to touch his arm then I paused. I looked up at him. " um... may I?" He smiled and reached his arm out. "Sure." I smiled excitedly. I tentively placed my figures on the surface. Expecting it to be rough to the touch but it wasn't. It felt more like polished marble. " That's amazing. I'm actually really interested in the body and it mechanics. Excpecially, with everyone having different quirks. It also helps with my quirk as well. So I have developed a bit of a bad habit with personal space. Sorry about that." He chuckled. " It's alright. I don't mind at all. If you ever feel the need to inspect me again. Feel free." He winked at me. I giggled but looked down to hide the blush. I wasn't used to others treating me nicely. Normally they shunned me or just flat out ignored me.

With my hand still on his arm, I felt someone come up behind me and I frowned as the sweet smell of carmel filled my nostrils. I let go of Kirishima and turned to face Bakugou. " Can I help you, Suki?" He looked mad as he looked from me to Kirishima. " I need to talk to you." He said it flatly, but underneath it I could hear the tinge of anger. I sighed and stood up. " Fine. Let's go back here."

I walked to the corner of the room were no one was and lend up against the wall and looked up at him. " What do you want Suki? We don't have a lot of time." He stared down at me because he was easily a foot taller than myself. " I want an honest answer from you. Has Deku had a quirk this whole time?" I narrowed my eyes up at him. " Would you believe me even if I told you the truth?" His jaw twitched. "If it's from you, then yes I would." My eyes widened in surprise. I sighed before answering. " NO, He developed it recently. He doesn't have control of it yet." He looked into my eyes for several moments.

This isn't like him. What's going on? And why is my heart beating so fast?

With in a moment, his ruby red eyes closed and I heard him exhale slowly before looking down at me smugly. "Well anyways you seem to be getting along well. Already close with shitty hair and that tape dispenser." I raised an eyebrow at him. "And? Why do you all of a sudden care who I hang out with?" He shoved his hands in his pockets. " tch... I dont."

Without waiting for my reply, he turned and went back to his desk. I stood their a bit shocked and amused. The bell rang and I quickly took my seat just as Aizawa stepped in.