Battle Trial pt.2

Bakugou was quiet after they came back. Even while All Might reviewed what was done right and wrong. He never said a word. The matches continued, next up was Todoroki and Shoji(heros) vs Ojiro and Hagakure(Villans).

The match was over quickly after Todoroki froze the entire building and simply walked past and touched the bomb. Melting the ice only after their victory.

I looked over at Bakugou as he stared at the screen. His jaw set and his normal cocky smirk was set in a hard line. I stepped closer to him. " You ok, Suki?" He ignored me completely as I tried to wait patiently, but I gave up quickly. I sighed before making a comment. " Look your still did great. Don't be so hard on yourself because you lost. I know its new to you but I'm sure it won't be the last time you lose to someone." He finally cut his eyes over to me, but still said nothing.

The matches continued one after the other. Soon it was my team's turn and it just so happened to be the last one. It was Momo and I vs Jiro and Kaminari. Momo and I were the villians. Now that we knew who our opponents were me and Momo came up with a solid plan during the match before ours.

Just before we left to go get into place, someone grabbed my arm lightly. O turned and looked up at Bakugou. "Suki?" He gritted his teeth before mumbling. "What was that? I couldn't hear you." He looked me in the eyes. " I said... you better win." He said softly where only I could hear. I smirked at him. " Of course we're gonna win. I planned on it." His lips turned up on one side. " Good." He let go of my arm taking his warmth with him. And oddly enough, I actually missed it.

Once Momo and I were in the building we quickly got to work. We went to the third floor of the building and placed the bomb right up against the wall with no windows. Momo got to work on making a piece of rubber big enough that each of us could stand on. We knew that no matter what we did jiro was going to hear us but we could at least try to minimize our movements. Momo even made a rubber net that I secured to the ceiling just above the door. That once the tripwire was pulled it would fall. Lastly,, Momo made each of us a set of ear plugs. Neither of us knew how much power Jiro had but some protection was better than nothing.I placed my sheet right infront of the bomb and Momo placed hers right behind a pilar just as our time to set up.

We both stood on our place and didn't speak. We both patiently waited for them to come to us. Several minutes later, we finally began to hear their footsteps. I focused on the door infront of me and nodded once to Momo and she did the same. Two minutes later, I watched as Kaminari stepped confidently through the door. Electricity sparking around him. However, in doing so he set of our trap and the rubber net fell on top of him. " Eeeh, what the hell is this?" He began to struggle with the netting. Trying to get it off of him. I smirked and engaged my quirk and freezing his movements.

"Ahhhh! Come On!" Kaminari shouted.
Momo took the opportunity to quickly grab Kaminari and pull him net and all to the side. Just as Jiro summersaulted into the room. She made eye contact with me and quickly plugged her ear jacks into her boots. The vibrating beats could be felt all throughout my body and even with the earplugs I still could hear them loudly. But it wasn't loud enough and I activated my quirk on her and she froze. I looked to Momo to see she had tied Kaminari up with he capture tape and I released him and looked back to Jiro. I stretched my hand out and manipulated her body. Her earphones retracted and she stood up rigidly. I walked towards her as I watched her grit her teeth. " Sorry but I promised someone I'd win and I'm not a liar." I said as I wrapped her in the capture tape.

A loud buzzer sounded inside the building signaling that the exercise was over. Me and Momo released our classmates before high fiving eachother.

"Dang I wasn't expecting you to put a trap on the door like that. I walk right into it....literally" Kaminari laughed as we made our way back to the observation room. We chuckled. "The net was Momo's idea and I happened to have the wire on me." I commented. " She even thought of the earplugs. However, if Jiro had any higher of an output I would have been on the floor in pain."