Hero Meeting

By the time we all got back to the apartment building, Aizawa-sensei was already waiting for us. Once we were back in the apartment, I told them the warning from Toga. Aizawa-sensei made a few calls as the rest of carried the mountains of bags up from the cars. Even with all of us, it took three trips. "If you up for it, I need as much information as you can give me." Aizawa asked me as soon as he had finished a call. I nodded. "Yeah, no problem. It's a lot so It might be best if we do it in the morning. As long as I have access to a computer I can get it." I reponded confidently. He nodded. "That will do. Midoriya, is it alright if we use your agancy as the meet up?" Zuzu nodded. "Of course. Do we already have a team put together." Aizawa rubbed his eyes. "For the most part, but I'll make sure that everyone involved is there bright and early. I'll be leaving now. You all get some rest." We collectively sent him off before me and the girls went to my room. We dumped most of the bags out and began to put them away. Toiletries were placed in the bathroom. Makeup was put into a organizing container on the counter. Fluffy towels hung on the rack. I hung up my new lingerie and made sure to hid them in the back of the closet behind some longer dresses.

After two hours, It was all put away except for a set of bags that the boys told me to leave alone. The girls finally said there good bye. The let me know fast that if everything went well that I had a welcome party planned for thursday because most of them where off then. Once they were gone I flopped down on my bed. A little tired from all the shopping and orginizing. The bed dipped and I crack an eye open. Suki's soft smile filled my vision as he began to run his fingers through my hair. I sighed at his touch. "I guess your all tuckered out. I thought you had gotten stronger not weaker." He teased and I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'm physically fine. However, I am getting hungry." He chuckled. "But it has been a lot mentally...It maybe mostly old memories, but it's all new information for me and I've had a lot thrown at me." He pulled me toward him and I snuggled into his chest. " You'll be fine. I know you will. Just don't think about it too much and take it one day at a time for now. You can figure out everything later."

I lifted up and looked at him. "And what about us?" He met my stare. "What about us?" I sighed. "I mean we were once a thing but that doesn't mean your obligated to still be with me now." He narrowed his eyes. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I sat up and looked away from him. "I'm sure you have someone else by now. I mean hell, you basically share number one hero with Zuzu. You can't tell me that there wasn't someone." I realized that my voice was coming out a bit shaky. He was quiet for a moment before the bed shifted. M eyes tracked him as he rounded the bed and knelt down infront of me. "Fuck... Look I won't lie. I did try to move past you two years ago. I went on a few dates with a girl, but the whole fucking time all I could think about was you." He paused and I looked up at him. He slowly brought up a hand to stroke my cheek. "She even wanted me to have sex with her but I couldn't fucking do it. It felt wrong and I ended up leaving that night. I broke it off then and there." Tears pricked my eyes and I leaned into his touch."That night at the club...When I saw you on the dance floor. I couldn't believe that you were there. I thought I was imagining what I thought you would be like now. I found myself moving towards you before I even thought about it. WhenI took you into my arms, I was affraid that you would disappear right before me." He paused and looked down for a moment. "But then I kissed you and I finally admitted that you were real. Then you fucking said that fucking nickname and I almost stopped breathing." I looked at him guiltily. "I'm sorry I ran that night. It just freaked me out because that was the first time I really remembered something from my past. It scared me." He nodded and kissed me softly before pulling away.

"What about you? I'll be fucking pissed if you had someone else but I won't hold it against you either." I laughed a little as I shook my head. "No. I guess even with my memories gone I could never forget you. There was someone that wanted more with me but I never even aloud him to kiss me. The most he ever did was hold me while we sleep sometimes." He gritted his teeth. "Who?!" He asked. "Well, actually you do know him..." He waited for my answer. "Let me first say that him and toga where the only ones that really helped me while I was there. He was the one that patched me up after I was punished and he even kept me out of trouble a few times." He shuffled. "I get it, so quite fucking stalling and tell me." I took a deep breath and answered him quietly. "Dabi." His eyes widened and he shot to his feet. He paced a few times before he stopped.