Old-New introductions

When I came to, I could see the bright lights even before I tried to open my eyes. I did a quick survay of my body and found that I didn't have any pain, but I still didn't remember anything. I pulled up my hand before I tried to open my eyes. Carefully I let my eyes adjust to the brightness. Once I could really see I sat up in the bed. I looked around the room slowly. The room was made up of three white walls and one was made of what looked like two way glass. My feet hit the cold tile floor and I quickly pulled them up. I looked down at the floor with a bit of a pout. But I quickly smiled when I noticed a orange pair of fluffy houseshoes. A black x ran across the top. I slide my feet into them and stood up. My hair feel around me and I looked down at myself for the first time. My custome had been replaced with a simple sweatpants and a tank top.

There wasn't much to the room. The bed sat opposite of the window wall. A recliner was in the corner with a standing lamp beside it. Nothing else was in the room. I flopped into the recliner and found a book beside it. I lifted it up and looked at the title. It seemed like it would be interesting but I put it back where I found it. I lounged in the chair and began to think. Unsure of where I was or why I was in this room. I began to try and recap what have happened the last week.

Eventually, the window slightly simmered and I could suddenly see through it. I slowly got up and made my way to it. There in the middle stood a small older woman in a white coat. She smiled at me warmly. "Hello, dear. Do you remember who I am?"  I looked her up and down before answering. "Your Recovery Girl." She nodded. "Yes, I am. How are you feeling?" I smiled at her. "Honestly, a bit confused and disorented, but i feel more complete than I have in the last five years. I still don't remember anything though. I don't really even rememeber you, but I know of you and who you are." I confessed sadly. She nodded. "I figured. The others informed me of what happened. Honestly, it was reckless what you did. You forced your way through the block in your mind instead of letting it desipate naturally with time. You could have done serious damage to your mind if it had gone wrong." I cringed at her scalding, but it seemed familiar. "Do you still remember the last five years clearly?" I thought about her question before answering. "That part of my memory seems to be intact. I do have small pieces of my life before that I was getting back." She nodded. "Good. However you put a lot of strain on your mind. You've been unconcious for the past three days." My eyes widened and I nervously ran my fingers through my hair. "Yeah, I guess I did get a little impatient back there. I was feeling a lot of conflicting emotions then... It really isn't an excuse but I felt like the faster I remembered the faster I could make clear decisions for my future going forward."

She chuckled, "Still as smart as a whip I see." She paused before reaching for a clipboard. "Now on to the boring stuff. You might want to get comfortable. This part is going to take awhile." She said as she grabbed a seat. I slide the recliner close to the window so I could face her. "Can I ask a few questions as we go as well?" She settled in her seat before turning to me again. "Of course, dear. How about you ask one and I'll ask one." I nodded. "Where am I right now?" She grabbed for a pen. "You are at the Hero Deku's agency. The room your in is normally used for interigation when needed. We converted it for the time being for you. It was the most secure place we could place you." I nodded once. "Alright. In the last five years have you been sexually active?" I blushed. "No." She scribbled. "Are all the questions so..evasive?" She huffed. "No, but some are. They are more to do with your mental state and to help us get the proper care you are in need of." I nodded. "Was that your question?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "You said that this was the most secure place to put me. Are you afraid that I will be taken again or are you afraid of me?" She pondered for a moment. "I'll be honest. They were concerned about both. A lot can happen to a person in Five years." I frowned at her answer but I guess it was only logical. "Now, where you ever abused physically, emotionally, or sexually while with the LOV?" I stiffened but answered her honestly. "I was physically, but I had nothing emotional to use against me and like I said I haven't been sexually active in the last five years so." She looked at me seriously. "Do you mind telling me the type of things you did endure?" I steadied myself before I began. I told her everything that was done to me in punishment and even the time in the pitch black room at the beginning. Leading to me admitting that I still didn't care for small rooms like that now. We were quiet for a few minutes in an awkward silence before I finally broke it. "Anyways, It's my turn. Can you tell me something about my time with you?" She smiled at me before placing the clipboard down. "Sure....hmm let's see. The first time I met you was when you came to check in on your brother." She paused and smiled as if remembering the event. As if a reel was pulled from the shelf the memory came back to me. "He had been  injured in a mock battle that had taken place on the second day of school." I began to see it play out in my mind. The small grenette laying in the bed with his arm slinged. All Might sitting on a chair in his deflatted form as he was chewed out by the tiny woman infront of me.