🍋Party Time🍋

Warning: there will be some lemon in this chapter. If you don't like it. Then skip through it.
_________________________________________

Izuku was just opening the door as I got home. I told him that I'd take care of cleaning if he would just relax and get changed. He hesitantly agreed before going up stairs. I got to work. The house was pretty clean except for a few things. I straightened everything up and went to the closet to grab a bunch of pillows and blankets. Throwing them into a huge pile in the corner for now. I looked at the living room for a moment and decided to wait for some of the boys to get here to help move the furniture.

I checked the kitchen and thanks to mom. It was completely spotless as always. She was kinda obsessive about a clean kitchen. Satisfied, I went up stairs to my room to change. I grabbed a couple outfits out and laid them on my bed before deciding on a pair of dark Jean shorts and a green offshoulder blouse.

I ran to the bathroom, taking a quick shower. After also taking the time to blowdye my hair so it cascaded down my back in soft wave, I went back to my room. I grabbed the only matching set of underwear I own. A black lacey set. I had bought it on a whim one day and only wore the set when I needed a confidence boost.

I definitely need that confidence boost tonight...

I put them on and shimmied into the rest of my clothes before bounding downstairs again. I looked at the time. It was 6:30 so I quickly grabbed one of the largest blankets and ran out the back. Behind our house was a small Grove that hide my secret spot. A clearing of wildflowers that was perfect for stargazing. I spread it out and then went back for a few pillows and a lantern. I placed them strategically until I was satisfied. I raced back to the house just as someone knocked on the door. "Coming." I heard Izuku say as I shut the sliding door. Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari walked into the living room. "Hey guys! Glad your here. I could use a hand." When they saw me they all stopped for a second In their tracks and just stared at me. "Uh, guys?" I questioned. Bakugou was the first to react and gave each of the other boys a knock on the head. "Stop starring at my girl you damn extras!" They each rubbed their heads as they grumbled.

"Hey Teddy Bear." Bakugou said as he gathered me into his arm and gave me lingering kiss." I pulled back and smiled up at him. "I'm glad you back to your normal self." He smirked. "It's not easy staying mad when you look this good." I chuckled and stepped away from him. "Alright boys, everyone start moving the furniture to the edges so we can have the whole center to work with." They did as I asked and soon all the blankets and pillows were spread out in a circle.

By the time we finished, more of the class came in. The girls arrived together. I assumed they meet up before coming and shopped for snack and drink together because they came in with loads of bags. I went to go up stairs when I noticed a red duffel bag beside them. " Hey Suki?" I called out to him. He rounded the corner and look at me. " Is this your bag?" I asked curious. He smirked and nodded. I bite my lip a bit before grabbing it and taking it upstairs with me. After placing it in my room, I grabbed more blankets before going back downstairs. Izuku had directed everyone with the snacks as they set it up. I could tell he felt a bit bad because he couldn't do much to help.

I went over to him and placed a hand on him. Engaging my quirk I repaired some more of the damage so he could move around easier. When I refocused, he smiled at me. "Thanks y/n, but don't wear yourself out. I'm fine, really." I lightly hugged him before grabbing a snack and drink. We began to choice our places in the living room. Thankfully, Bakugou was already situated. I went to sit beside him but he had other plans and pulled me into his lap. I giggled before settling against him.

He held me close but relaxed as we listened to the conversations around us. "The festival was insane. I feel like I've been lifting weights all day. I don't think I've been this tired in a while." Mina commented. "I can relate. I could sleep for days." Kaminari agreed. "Good thing were off for the next two days." I said. Making everyone chuckle. By the way y/n, what did you do to Mina during the match? It's almost like you erased her quirk a minute there?" Momo asked with a curious grin. Everyone turned to me as if waiting for an answer. I smiled nervously. "Well....in a way I did." They stared at me in a mix of awe and curiosity. "How is that possible? I thought you could manipulate the body?" Momo asked thinking hard.