Tournamant_Part 1

We all assembled back in front of Midnight as she began to give more details about tournament and how it would play out. Ojiro's voice rang out, "I'd like to withdraw." He said confidently but sadly as he raised his hand. Everyone turned to him in shock. "Why Ojiro? This is the time to so your stuff man!" Sero asked the question we all wanted an answer to. He bent his head. "It's a matter of pride. I don't remember anything from the Calvary battle. Only before and after. I don't feel I earned a spot in the final tournament so I would like to withdraw." The other boy that was on my team stepped forward. " I feel the same way. I also do not remember anything and feel someone else needs to take my place."
Everyone looked from the two boys to Midnight. She was quiet for a moment before agreeing.

After a few more minutes their replacements were decided and the tournament was set into motion with our name placed into the brackets. I looked for my name and when I found it and saw who my first opponent was it made me a bit sad. "Awww Come on! I have to go against y/n in the first round.... eeehh that's so unfair!" I heard Mina shout from behind me. I turned to her and gave her an apologetic smirk. She huffed before shrugging. "Well, I'm still going to give it all I got so you better watch out Y/n. I'm coming for ya." I smiled brightly at her. "I wouldn't want it any other way, bestie." I wrapped an arm around her shoulders and she did the same and giggled with me before leaning in close and whispering. "At least let me show off some of my moves before getting serious, would ya y/n?" I nodded and whispered. "Sure, but I have a bet to win. So unfortunately, I can't afford to lose to anyone." Her eyes widened a bit with curiosity. "You better give me my tea, when we get to the stands, girl." She threatened jokingly.

We laughed together as we brought our focus back to the board. I scanned all the match up for the first round and my eyes narrowed.

Looks like Izuku and Shinso are first. I hope they'll be ok. This is a bit difficult. I don't want to break my promise to Shinso, but Izuku is my brother and I want him to succeed just as much if not more.

I looked for the familiar green mop and found talking with Ojiro in hushed tones. I breathed a sigh of relief a bit. Izuku is smart, I'm sure he'll figure something out from the info he gets from Ojiro. I looked back at the board as Midnight released us to get in the mind set or to go back to the stands. Looks like... if I advance my second match will be either Tokoyami or Momo. I honestly hope it Momo because Tokoyami was definitely going to be a problem. I shook my head and walked back to the stands. I stopped at the waiting rooms to wish Izuku luck before the match.

I entered the room to find him and Ojiro sitting at a table talking. I smiled brightly at them both. "Hey, Zuzu. I just wanted to wish you luck before the match. He smiled. "Oh thats y/n...." He paused before he asked. "Hey you seemed pretty close with this Shinso guy. Is there anything you can tell me."

I sighed before walking closer. "I wish I could, but I promised that I wouldn't reveal his quirk to anyone. He is a friend of mine and I don't want to break his trust. I'm sorry Zuzu..." I said sadly. Then I looked over at Ojiro. " if it's any conciliation.... I didnt like what he did to the two of you either, but he isn't a bad guy. He has just had it rough in life I think." I said as I gave Izuku a meaningful look. He nodded. "I understand y/n. I'm sorry I asked and put you in this position." I gave him a small smile then a hug. "I know you can figure this out. Just don't give up until the clock runs out." I felt him chuckle. "Of course." I pulled back. I left them to continue talking and found my seat in our class section by Bakugou.

He wrapped his arm around to back of my chair to rest on my shoulder. I smiled at him as we simply waited a few more minutes for the first match to start. Izuku can confidently walking out of one side while Shinso lazily shided out of the other towards the arena set up in the center of the stadium. I leaned forward in my seat already a bit tense for this match. As Midnight began to countdown I noticed Shinso was already talking to him. My eyes flicked to Izuku and even from here I could see he was getting upset. "Begin!" Midnight shouted. Izuku automatically began to walk toward Shinso and I watched a bit helpless as Shinso goayed Izuku into speaking and I sighed.