Training Begins

I stood on the train platform with Mr. Aizawa and the rest of my class. Bakugou held onto my hand tightly the entire time. He was going to Best Jeanist's agency a few towns away. He wasn't really thrilled about being apart from eachother for a week but he didn't voice it. It was more of a feeling because he had clung to me the last twenty-four hours. As each of my friends steadily got on to their respective trains, I sent them off with a smile. Bakugou even made me promise that we would at least text everyday.

I quickly hugged Izuku good bye before he got on the train and disappeared down the tracks. "Alright now we need to get you settled as well. You'll be staying in the teachers dorm for the next week. That way I can keep an eye on you." Mr. Aizawa said as he began to walk away. I shrugged by bag up further on my shoulders before quickly following after him. "So I'm with Recovery Girl at the hospital in the morning and then with you at night. Is that correct?" I asked as soon as I feel into step with him. He nodded. "Yeah that's why you'll be living at UA for the time being. It's close to the hospital and we can do all our training on school grounds."

I found out that I would be using Midnight's room for the week because she was going to be gone most of the time out at her agency. "Hey love. I put together a cot just in case but I don't really plan on being here much so you can use my bed. You can use anything you need and make yourself at home." Midnight said before leaving. Mr. Aizawa nodded to her as she left. "Now, get settled. Tonight we'll start training. Meet me in training room three at five o'clock." I looked up at him determined. "Yes sir." He quickly closed the door behind him. I rested on the cot that was set up and simply relaxed until it was time to meet with Mr. Aizawa.

As I walked to the training room, I pulled my long hair into a high ponytail. I took a deep breathe as I entered the room. However, it was really dark. The little light that was in the room were small streaks that filtered through small window slits from high on the walls. I tried to adjust my eyes as the door closed again. "Um..Mr. Aizawa?" I took a slow step forward as I tried to look around, but it was silent and dark.

Maybe I'm in the wrong room.

I turned to go back out the door, but the hair on the back of my neck began to prickly and stand up. I stopped in place and strained my ears and eyes searching for the cause. I slowly made turned in a circle for several moments before a weight slammed me to the ground and pinned me. "You rely to much on your eyes. You need to learn to use your other senses to fight." Mr. Aizawa's scratchy deep voice rang from on top of me and I relaxed a bit. Deep darkness engulfed my eyes as he wrapped a cloth around my eyes. "Keep that on. I will attack you and you will try to defend." Suddenly, the weight was gone and I jumped to my feet.

I strained my ears and closed my eyes, trying to find him in the dark. Suddenly, something wrapped around my ankle and pulled my leg out from under me. Throughing me of balance and slamming my face into the mat.

Oww! That had to be his scarf. This is a lot harder than it sounds. How can I defend if I can't see it coming.

Then I heard a slight shifting sound as the scarf let go of my ankle and retracted away from me. I jumped up again and readied myself again, but all I could hear was my on breathing in the silent space. Several moment later that felt like forever the scarf wrapped around my wrist and yanked me to the side. Throughing of my balance again and then a hand roughly slammed my torso to the ground. "You aren't concentrating. Don't just use your ears. Use your entire body. Even if your blinded I shouldn't be able to knock you down this easily. Looks like you have a lot of work ahead of you." As soon as he finished he leaped away and was gone again.

What does he mean? How am I supposed to use my body to find him.

I placed my hands on the floor as I thought. Trying to figure it out and I stopped. There was a slight trimmer that reverberated through the mat.