A New Start

I woke up in darkness. At first, I thought that I was still asleep but quickly realized that I was just in a small room that was completely dark. The room had no window that I could tell and I was on some sort of bed. I tried to move but my whole body ached. I searched my memories for the cause but soon realized that I could remember very little. All I knew clearly was my quirk and how to utilize it. I vaguely rememeber someone welcoming me to some group called the League of Villians but I couldn't picture the person. The more I tried to remember the more pain went through me. I collapsed again the bed again in pain and exhaustion. I reached for my quirk but I was to drained to heal myself. I soon fell alseep again.

I don't know how long I stayed in that room for. There was no sense of time in there, but it was long enough for the hunger pains to stop and for my throat to stop burning in thirst. Until finally, I heard footfall coming towards where I was. They stopped infront of the door and I waited as a key was put into the lock. The door was swung open on creaky hinges and I had to close my eyes against the sudden light that filtered in. I blinked several times before they adjusted. There in the doorway stood a lanky man with gray hair in serious need of some skin care and lip balm. "Hello, I'm Tomura Shigiraki. You work for me know." I raised an eyebrow at him. "I must apoligize for not coming to get you sooner. There were....complications. Come, it's time you come home, Blood Ninja." I looked at him a bit confused but the faint memory of being called that made me follow him out.

I followed him out of a cement building until the night air met my skin and I shivered. We stopped infront of an odd looking man in a suit. His body looked like it was made of some type of smoke and his bright yellow eyes glowed in the dark night. "This is Kirogiri." The man bowed slightly. "Good evening, Blood Ninja. I'm pleased that you are joining the league. We have needed somone like you for a long time." I nodded to him. He turned and opened a swirling gate before turning back to us. Shigiraki walk through without hestitation but I stood there a bit sceptical. "It's alright. My quirk is warp gate. I can open a gate anywhere as long as I know the exact corridinants. This one is just taking us straight to our base." Kirogiri explained. I hesitated for another moment before I stepped through the gate.

I found myself emerge into a dimely lite room. It look as thought there were boxes everywhere as if they were just moving in here. Shigiraki was standing in the middle of the room just watching me. I felt Kiriogiri place a hand on my shoulder and I flenched. "Kirogiri, get her settled in her room. Make sure she gets something to eat and takes a shower before we have our meeting." After he finished he walked off down a hallway. I looked to Kirogiri. "So how about I show you to your room and you can get cleaned up. We took the liberty of buying some new clothes for you. I hope you don't mind. While you do that I'll prepare you a meal so you can be refreshed and fed before you meet the others." I couldn't help the small smile that lifted the corners of my lips at him. He reminded me of a parent the way he talked softly and encouraged me to take the leap. He showed me to what was now my room and I found several bags of new clothes on a bed. There was a dresser and closet along with a connecting bathroom. He handed me some soap and hair products. Along with two towels and a luffa. I looked up a bit amused as he explained that he had a girl named Toga pick everything out for me.

He soon left me and I slowly peeled my clothes off my body. The warm water felt like heaven against my aching body so I simply stood there for quite some time before finally washing myself. When I got out and began to go through some of the clothes, I found that I like most of them. Whoever Toga was had good taste in clothing. I chose a pair of black leggings and a long sweater-like shirt. The long sleeves hung off my shoulders so that it exposed my collarbones. I dumpt out the rest of the bags out on the bed and found a few shoe boxes. I grabbed the black ankle boots and put those on as well before going back into the bathroom. I found a new brush on the counter along with a toothbrush, toothpaste, and even an assortment of make up and cleansers. 'I gotta meat this girl. She thought of everything. I have to thank her.' I thought to myself as I ran the brush through my hair.

A knock on the door made me turn. I put the brush down on the counter and went to open it. Kirogiri stood on the other side and I smiled up at him. "Ah, Blood Ninja if your ready, I have finished preparing your meal." I cringed a bit at the formal way he addressed me. "Alright, but could you just call me Blood. It sounds a bit odd when you say the full thing like that. After all, we are on the same team now." He chuckled as I followed him to what looked like the dinning room. The table had several chairs at it but infront of one was a few dishes and I couldn't help staring at it as my mouth began to water. "I did a few light dishes. I took your few days in solitary into consideration. Please eat carefully and slowly." Kirogiri explained as he pulled out the chair. I did as I was asked a silently ate the food infront of me. It was good, but something in the back of my mind told me that I had loved someone elses food more. I tried to use my quirk to heal my body. The aches faded quickly but for some reason I couldn't recover my lost memory. I frowned in frustration, but continued to eat my food.

The door suddenly burst open and a girl with blonde hair bounced into the room. She smiled brightly at me. "Hi, I'm Himiko Toga! I'm so excited to finally have another girl on the team." I chuckled at her excitement. "Hi, I'm Blood Ninja. Just call me Blood though and I have you to thank for all the clothes and stuff. You have great style." Her eyes sparkled. "Thanks, when Kirogiri told me that you were coming I happily volenteered to get anything and everything you might need. We are in the process of unpacking but later we can go get you anything else you might need. Just let us know." We sat and talked about our quirks and some of the other members that I would meet today. A buzzing went off in her pocket and she brought out her phone and smirked at it. "Come on it's time for the meeting." She grabbed for my hand and pulled me down the hall. We entered the room that I first arrived in. The boxes had been pushed to side. Toga pulled me down beside her on one of the couches just as people began to file in.

As soon as Shigiraki came in he grumbled and sat on a stool. "Alright let's get this over with. As of right now, Blood Ninja is apart of the league. Everyone can introduce themselves after we are done. For now we need to lay low. Don't do anything to big for now until further notice. Blood Ninja, you will begin your training. You are confined to the compound until we know that we can trust you, but in the mean time you will heal any and all injured that come through. When we believe your ready to go on a mission then and only then will you recieve your Villan costume. Do you understand." I sighed. "Yeah, I understand. Anything else I should know?" He nodded. "Yes, you must take a daily injection. It will help with your condition. Father told me that your past was something you wanted to leave behind and forget about. So this helps keep them forgotten." I narrowed my eyes and frowned. "Why would I want to forget?" I asked. He shrugged. "I don't know, but apparently it was bad enough for you to ask father to take the memories away. The injection is only because of your quirk." I nodded as he continued to speak to the group, but I didn't listen to much of it after that. My mind was plagued with doubt, but the group had been nothing but kind to me. I may be a bit confused but I held on to that thought.

______________________________________

A/N: Hope you guys like the little twist I am throwing in. Remember to vote. A big thank you for everyone that have been voting and everyone that has read the story. It keeps me going as a writer.