USJ

Just before class was about to start, Mina and Hagakure walked up to me giggling. "Hey girls, what's up?" I asked. Mina looked at me expectantly. "We wanna know wants going on with you and Bakubabe." I raised an eyebrow up at her nickname for him. "Uh... nothing really why?" She smiled faltered a second. "Come on y/n. We know there is more. You two have been gliding around each other like to magnets all week." I shrugged.

Had we really been that noticeable. I mean sure we were spending more time together but were we really so obvious.

I blushed and The girls began to shriek. "I knew it! Tell us everything!" It was embarrassing to say the least but this was the first time other girls had wanted to be around me. So I caved, I told them how our new dynamic started and how I had begun to feel. Even how unsure I was. It continued to leak out like word vomit. I left out a few details because it was just too embarrassing, but for the most part I told them and they ate it up like it was candy.

"So you two are going on a date?" Hagakure said softly. I nodded as Mina interrupted. "But you two are not dating yet?" I bite my lip. "I think he wants to, but this all happened so fast. He has been a bit of a bully for most of my life. I'm just starting to see him in that kind of light. You know?" She nodded. "I know it's scary, but I see the way you look at him and more importantly how he looks at you. He is so smitten with you. Your the only one he is even remotely nice to in class." I thought about her words as the bell rang and they rushed to take their sets.

Recalling my memories of not only the past week but over my past. It made me realize that Bakugou had never directly bullied me. Thinking back on it know he had even saved me from a beating once or twice in his own way. My heart ached a little more as I thought about him more.

Oh boy.... I can't believe I'm falling for him this fast.

The classroom door swung open. Snapping me back to reality. "Good morning class. Today we are going on a bit of a field trip. So change into your hero suits and load up in the bus just out side." Mr. Aizawa said wasting no time and pushed a button. Revealing our suit cases and leaving the room. Once everyone was changed and loaded up, we were shuttled to a large dome shapped building.

The rescue hero: Thirteen meet us at the entrance of the building. "Hello class 1-A and welcome to the USJ. Follow me." Thirteen turned and ushered us into the building. We all looked around in awe at the inside. It was filled with different terrain. Cities, shipwreck, desert, forrest, mountain range, and even a burning city. It was extremely detailed.

Mr. Aizawa turned and began to address the class. " We are her to do a rescue simulation. Rescue is an important part of being a hero. Practicing in different terrains will help prepare you for anything." I half listened as I continued to stare out. 13 stepped up. "The way you utilize your quirks can ultimately determine the outcome of not only your battles but of your rescue attempts as well. Take my quirk for example. I can use Black hole to suck up any matter infront of me, but I can easily kill with it as well. Your intent is the key to the line between Villainy and Heroism or the difference between saving a life and causing it to be taken." I stared at 13 with a heavy heart. I was just like her.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mr. Aizawa turn around and his face grew grim. I looked over to him and before anyone knew what was going on, I watched him pull his goggles over his eyes. " Everyone stay back. 13 protect the students." 13 began to back up to us. "Oh, is the exercise starting already?" Kirishima asked. I looked down at the quad below us to see hordes of people coming out of a black void. "No! This is real. Those are all Villains." The class gasped.

A moment later, he jumped out and towards them. Fighting his way through several Villians at once. Thirteen shewed us to the door. "Come on. We need to get out of here." I cut my eyes over to her. " We can't just leave him. There is no way he can take on that many by himself." She continued to usher the class towards the door. "We have no choice. My coms aren't working and we need to get help. They must be jamming the signal somehow." I grit my teeth but began to follow her, but shadow figure popped up infront of us.