Unavoidable

The next few days went by in a blur. I went to school, trained hard, and went home. However, my mind was completely exhausted. Even though he was still an angry pomeranian all the time, i still found myself in little predicaments all throughout the day. Nothing major, but like a brush of his hand against mine or him sitting next to me at lunch. Neither of us mentioned what happened, but it hung in the air like a thick fog.

I didn't know what to do or even what to say to him. Even after two days of thinking about how I felt about him I still wasn't sure. Which is why today during lunch, I was currently on the roof alone starring up at the blue sky. Trying desperately to make a decision on how to deal with it. When suddenly the door behind me opened. I turned to see who it was and it was none other then the ash blonde hunk that I was trying to hide from. I turned back around and tried to ignore him.

Sadly, no luck because my senses honed in on each of his footsteps as he got closer to me. I could already tell that I was blushing. Even with the warm breeze caressing my face. I sighed just as Bakugou stopped right behind me. "You've been avoiding me..." He stated. I took a deep breathe before turning around. "Yes... I just don't get it." I said as I looked up at him. He narrowed his eyes. "What's there to get y/n?" I rolled my eyes and began pointing from myself to him and back again. "This... I dont understand why you kissed me. I don't even understand why you suddenly started defending me." He chuckled. "I've always defended you... behind the scenes. Even the other day, I didn't think you were around to hear that. Which is why I said it. As for the kiss...." He lend forward.

I stepped back and he stepped with me. Soon my back hit the fencing and he gripped hold of it on on side of my head. Leaning down and starring straight into my eyes. "Because I've wanted to kiss you for awhile now and the bet gave me that opportunity." I could feel my heart begin to race at his words. "But why you don't even like me" His eyes narrowed again. "And how would you know. You haven't even bothered to ask me yet." My eyes widened a bit surprised. Even though I was a bit embarrassed to ask, the question came out anyways. "S-so how do you feel about me Katsuki?" He smirked. "I've liked you since the first time your quirk manifested." He spoke the words softly but confidently.

I thought about the memory and giggled. "So you telling me, that not only have you had a crush on me since we were young but that it happened when I knocked your ass into a mud puddle?" He chuckled too. "Yep, the first girl to ever stand up to me. And the only one that still manages to keep me guessing." I smiled. " You know that sounds kinda odd coming from you Suki. I'm not sure how I should take it." His brow shot up. "Take it as my declaration. I want you to be mine. It's as simple as that." My heart skipped a beat as I stared at his handsome face. "So....the only question here is, how do you feel about me?"

I struggled a bit with my answer. "Honestly, I don't know yet Suki. This is happening so fast..."  Adevilish grin spread across his face. " Then I guess, I'll have to try harder to convince you that I'm the only man you'll ever need." With that he lend the rest of the way down and roughly pressed his lips to mine. I hesitantly kissed him back and rested my hands on his chest. The kiss was short but still left me breathless as I heard the end of lunch bell ring.

He reached his hand out to me and said, " We better get going or will be late for afternoon training." I smiled up at him before taking his hand. He lead me down the staircase and back towards class, but just before the last turn he let go and we simply walk beside eachother. When we entered the room several of our classmates gave us a suspicious look, escpecially Zuzu. When I passed his desk, I whispered. "Don't say a word." He shook his head. "I wasn't going to." Before giving me a knowing smile.

Mr. Aizawa walked in and began the class. " Alright class. Today we will be working on fighting technics. No quirks. You need to rely on more than just your quirk. So today we will be paring off. Get changed into your gym clothes and meet me outside on the field. And if anyone else has a consent form that hasn't been turned in, do so now. That's all." Several students had already given the consent, but Hagakure's parents were worried that since she was invisible they weren't comfortable with a student tending to her. Their was a few others like Ojiro and Uraraka that just didn't seem to trust me. I understood however and honestly refused to hols against them.