Opportunity Rises

The next morning, I woke up wrapped in a warm cocoon. I cracked an eye open and looked up to find myself tangled in Bakugou's limbs. I smiled as I looked at his sleeping face.

He looks so peaceful when we sleeps....

Just as I was about to reach up to run my hand over his cheek, a quick knock sounded on my door and then it was opened quickly after. "Y/n sorry to wake you bu...." Izuku voice trailed off as his eyes feel on us. He stomped forward and suddenly pulled Bakugou away from me and onto the floor. Bakugou began to curse as his body hit the floor roughly. "WHAT THE HELL!?" His anger permiating the room Izuku. "That's what I'd like to know. What are you doing here Kacchan? And in y/n's bed no less!" Even with Izuku still being hurt, he was still being overprotective. "Zuzu, stop it. This was my idea. I'm the one that let him stay the night." I quickly spat out before a fight broke out. Bakugou gritted his teeth as he got up. "It's none of your business, Nerd. This is between me and her." Izuku took a step forward. "This is my business. She is my little sister and I'm not going to watch you use her and then dump her. I'm not going to let that happen." Bakugou clenched his fist. "That's not what I'm doing!" Izuku stood his ground. "Then what is it,Kacchan?!" Bakugou grabbed Izuku's collar and stared him down. "Dammit Deku! I'm in love with her!" As soon as the words left his lips Izuku's eyes went wide. We all stayed silent for a few moments until Izuku sighed and looked at me and then back to Bakugou. "Alright. I'll stay out of your relationship from now on. As long as she is happy, but if that ever changes.... your the one I'll be coming after Kacchan." Bakugou let out a 'tch' sound and released Izuku.

They took a step back from eachother and the room grew a bit silent again. "So... what is it you needed Zuzu?" He sighed and then finally looked back at me. " I was just going to tell you that I was headed to UA. Recovery girl wanted me for a check up this morning." He responded and I remembered Recovery girl's request for me. "Um... actually she asked me to come too. So if you both will get out, I'll get dressed and come with you." Izuku nodded and headed to the door way. Bakugou lingered and smirked at me. "Kacchan..." Izuku said as he waited at the door. Bakugou chuckled before swiping his bag from the floor and leaving the room. Izuku closed the door after them and I quickly began to change clothes. Finally noticing the soreness of my body, but the dull aches made me smile as the memories of last night flooded my mind.

When I got down stairs, I found Bakugou and Izuku sitting across from each other at the table. They looked like they had been in a deep discussion before I had arrived. "Hey guys, what's going on here?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around Bakugou's neck. Placing a quick kiss on his cheek. He smirked and reached up to rub my arm. "Nothing bad. We were just coming to an understanding of sorts." I looked to IUki who gave me a soft smile and nodded before getting up. "Now, we better get going." I smiled back at him and ran to the kitchen to grab a cereal bar.

I met them at the door and we left the house. For awhile Bakugouwalked with us, but he headed towards his house after embracing me tightly and placing a lingering kiss on my lips. Then Izuku and I continued on our way to UA. We entered Recovery girl's office and greeted her. "Good morning Recovery Girl." We both said. "Ah, come in kids. I'm glad you too could make it." She gave us a warm smile before patting my hand with her own. "Izuku dear why don't you have a seat on the bed." He did as she asked and she engaged her quirk and kissed his forehead. After a moment she spoke again. "It seems you got a bit of extra healing at home." I grimaced a bit as she looked to me. "It's alright y/n. I understand, but we can't have you healing outside of school. Something could go wrong and with Noone there to help....well it could turn out badly." She reprimanded as she took Izuku's bandages off. "Yes ma'am. So...um you said you needed my help with something?" I asked changing the subject. "Ah, yes. The patient should be here soon. Let me finish with Izuku and I'll talk to you about it." A bit confused, I took a seat and waited.