The years Just Fly By

I spent the next two years either training or healing at the compound. Himiko taught me gymnastics to help with combat and let me tell you that was insanely more fun than I thought it would be. She was talented but definitely crazy. She was obsessed with a hero. Saying that one day she would make him hers. I would smile and shake my head at her antics. Twice helped with hand to hand combat and Spinner in weapon training. Kirogiri and Dabi was the two I spent the most time with. The taught me quirk control and thanks to them I was able to master my quirk. I healed the recruits and grunts everytime they came back with a touch. Shigi was eventually even won over at my progress and diligence with training. After two long years, he finally let me go on missons. Not many at first. However, over several mission I notice that everyone had a desire to destroy the heroes. Even killing them brutally. It bothered me the more missions I went on. I was completely different. I couldn't even bring myself to kill anyone. Sure I would beat them to a pulp but I would heal their wounds enough before knocking them unconcious.

The times I was caught, was horrible. Not only was I punished for helping a hero, but I wasn't allowed to heal myself. I made that mistake the first time I was punished. I was punished again only ten times harder. Dabi would always come and take care of me after each punishment. Tending to my wounds until I had the strength to heal myself. After some time I figured out that I needed to do something to hide it. So I asked Compress to teach me slight of hand as well. After a few more failed attempts, I soon found a way to get around killing. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I knew that I was going against everyone by doing so, but something inside me told me that it was wrong. This is how I spent the last five years of my life. On missions, I was more of back up and silent observer. Shigi even made me help with stabilizing the Nomu and doing a lot of the behind the scene work for him.

That had been my life for the past five long years. If I was honest, it was extremely boring and I didn't do much outside of the compound. Every so often I had left to go and sit on a rooftop that overlooked the majority of the city I was in. It was the only time I was truly alone and I hadn't had that privilege but for the last few months. I would sit quietly until the sun began to peak over the horizon before sleaking back to the compound. It had become my routine to go every Saturday night and just find a bit of peace. I sat there on the edge of the roof in my blood red with black accented Ninja costume. Kicking my black boot back and forth. I pulled my hood closer around me to block some of the cold night air and refixed my mask further up my nose so only my eyes were barely visible.

I felt a sudden presence coming up the side of the building. I stayed facing forward and waited for whoever was coming. The person was good. Their silent steps barely made a sound as they bounded up the building wall. When they landed on the roof, they stop dead in their tracks and we were both silent for a moment. I stole a glance over at the person. I instantly took his quirk away just in case. The man was tall with a full head purple hair. His costume was simple but functional. It included some type of mask that covered everything but his eyes and a white scarf wrapped several times around his neck.

I back out to the city below before breaking the silence. "So are you a hero or a villian?" I asked him. He was silent for a moment before taking a few slow steps toward me. "I more of an underground hero to the public but I consider myself a hero." I smiled at his answer. His voice was a bit distorted so his mask must have some sort of voice modulator in it. "What about you?" I scuffed a bit annoyed that he had ruined my quiet time. "What will you do if i say I'm a villian?" I asked. "Then I guess we would have to duke it out then, now wouldn't we." I sighed. "Then let's say I'm someone that is niether good nor bad that just wanted to seat here peacefully till the sun came up." He chuckled but took a few steps towards me. We fell silent again and after a few moments he sat down on the edge of the roof a few feet away from me. "If your going to stay then what can I call you?" He glanced over at me before answering. "My hero name is Pupeteer, but if you want you can call me Shinso. I don't really care either way." I smiled a bit at the way he said as if this was boring, but something told me that he was intruged by me. "I'm Blood Ninja, but you can just call me blood everyone else does." He narrowed his eyes in thought as if he was trying to work something out. "So Shinso, why pick the name Pupeteer?" I asked as I pulled one of my knees up and angled my body his way. "Why chose Blood Ninja?" He retorted. I shrugged. "I actually didn't. Someone else named me that." He looked away before answering. "It seemed to go well with my quirk and actually I'm in the same boat as you. Someone else came up with it and I didn't have anything better so I stuck with it." I couldn't help but laugh a bit.