Calvery Battle_SF pt. 2

I quickly surveyed the forming groups. Shaking my head at the large groups forming around both Todoroki and Bakugou.

Well I guess their teams are out. Who else could I possible make a team with?

My thoughts drifted to a familiar purple mop and I grinned.

That could work...

I santuered over to Shinso who had already secured two teammates. As I approached, I noticed one of the boys was Ojiro and my eyebrow raised curiously. "Hey Shinso...Ojiro. Do you need another teammate?" Shinso looked my way and smirked but Ojiro and the other guy didn't so much as move a finger. "Yeah sure. I don't mind. You could definitely make things easier." Shinso said as I stepped around and looked at the two boys. Their eyes were almost lifeless and hollow and I cocked my eyes over at Shinso. " Really? Couldn't you have just asked them to join up with you instead?" He shrugged. "It was fast this way. Not to mention a lot less trouble." I shook my head at him. "You know this is the reason you have such a hard time making friends."

He shrugged nonchalantly, "Well I somehow charmed you. So that's not exactly accurate." I lightly shoved him. "I think it was the otherwise around bud... anyways whats our strategy here. I know Ojiro's quirk but what about this guy?" I said as I pointed to the chuby boy with short hair. "Well, if I remember correctly, he can trigger a second impact in the same spot as the first... or something like that." He explained as he trailed off.

I thought for a few moments. "Honestly, most of the teams are going to go after my brother along with most likely the other teams with the most points. So maybe we should focus on grabbing the others while they are focused on the smaller teams. We can scoop up their bands and their are more of them so we can probably collect enough to get through." Shinso nodded as I quietly explained. "It'll definitely be a lot of work, but I think your right." He commented. "How long can you hold someone with your quirk?" I asked.

He crossed his arms before answering. "Indefintely. I've never actually found its limit, but I can't control them to do anything complicated. Only simple actions." I nodded as our time began to dwindle. "Alright then you be the top. I'll take the front position so I can see as much as possible. Unlike with your quirk, I can take control of anyone as long as they are in my field of vision up to two at once. We can position the others on our flanks." He nodded in agreement. " I'll focus on making the restricted their movement from the bottom or the top person so we can get the headbands." He nodded again before he commented. "Alright. Then I guess we have a plan. I'll delicate from on top and keep an eye out for back."

We smirked at eachother and suddenly I felt a whole being burned in the back of my head. I turned to look across the way to find a very angry Bakugou staring me down. I could almost hear his teeth grinding together from here. I chuckled.

Oh, I guess I'll pay for this later...I have now doubt, but this is just way to good to watch him squirm for once. I better enjoy it.

I smirked at him and blew him a kiss before turning back to Shinso and the clock on the screen timed out. A loud buzzer rang out. Everyone got in their positions and waited for Midnight and the buzzer to start. After a moment of silence,Midnight called the game into action. Everyone moved straight towards Izuku's team. I smirked at how predictable people can be. We stayed towards the back to sneak up on the other teams. Our first victims was a team of two, a blonde girl with horns and a boy who looked more like a lizard. I engaged my quirk and stopped them in their tracks. We slide past them and Shinso quickly snagged their headband. He through it around his neck and we continued our advance.

You never realize how little time fifteen minutes really is. Until your in a situation like this. We weren't as fast as everyone else, so we changed our strategy to simply waiting out the clock. We continued to run around and watch all the teams. Two minute left on the clock and all hell broke loose. A large wall of ice shot out and I gasped in awe at it.