Declaration of War

I woke up to an unfamiliar alarm going off. I snuggled closer to Bakugou's body as he stretched to silence the alarm. He kissed my forehead and pulled me close. "Good morning, Teddy Bear." I cracked an eye open to find it still pitch black outside. "Mmmmhm... to early." I groaned. He chuckled. "It's four. It's time fore me to get up and do my regimine. You can stay here or you can get up and come with me." I grumbled but slide away from him and stretched my body. "I'm already up now so I guess I'll join you, but I want you to make me breakfast when were done." He smirked and peeked my check. "Yeah, yeah..."

We got up and headed for the door. We started with a 3 mile run. Followed by weight lifting and then a bit of sparing since I was there. By the time we both got a shower and eat the gloriously fluffy eggs he made for us, it was time to leave for school. He held my hand as we walked in a comfortable silence until I heard Izuku's voice come from behind us.

"Kacchan! Y/N! Wait up!" I stopped and turned causing Bakugoi to stop as well to wait for Zuzu. "Hey Zuzu. Are you ok? You never answered my texts last night." I asked as he came up to us. "Sorry Y/n. After I knew you were safe  with auntie. I got home and just passed out. I even woke up late this morning." He nervously ran a hand through his hair.

He looked down and noticed our intertwined hands. His smile faded a bit then he looked up at me. "So... yall are together now?" I blushed a bit. "Yes Zuzu we are." I said. Bakugou's hand tightened. "You got a problem with it nerd?" Izuku looked at Bakugou a bit annoyed but he let it go with a sigh. "No. I figured it was coming. As long as your happy Y/n I'll support you no matter what." I smiled at him. "You know, your the best brother I could have asked for." He smiled as we continued to school.

As we walked down the halls to class. Several students stared at us. Either they had heard about the USJ or they were shocked about my hand in twined with Bakugou's. I wasn't quit sure.

As see stepped into the classroom several of our classmates greeted us. Bakugou released my hand so I could go through the door first but quickly placed his hand on the small of my back. Mina was the first to notice and jumped up and bounced over to us. "Oh my gosh! I'm so glad your ok y/n. I was so worried about you yesturday when you passed out in Bakugou's arms." She pulled me close into a big hug and I hugged her back. "Mina, I'm fine but thanks for the concern. Suki took good care of me last night and I got plenty of rest." She pulled back with a certain gleam in her eye. "So you stayed with him last night? Did he give you some EXTRA attention.?" I blushed a bit and giggled. I went to tell her the news but Bakugou dropped his arm around me before placing a kiss on my cheek. "Enough with all the racket pinky. She mine now alright. That's all you need to know." My blush intensified because he said it loud enough for everyone in class to hear him.

Several of the class gasped in shock at the new development. However, Mina was doing a happy dance infront of me while I heard the happy squeals of Hagakure filter through the room. "So yall are official now?" Mina asked and I smiled. "Yep. As of last night, we are officially together." She giggled happily as she went back to were Hagakure was. We headed to our seats but Bakugou pulled me onto his lap, before I could continue to my own seat. I giggled as he buried his face into my shoulder blade. Sero and Kirishima walked up to us. "Bakugbro I never pictured you as the cuddling type." Kirishima teased. Bakugou cut his eyes up at him. "SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR! Your just jealous that I have someone to cuddle." Kirishima awkwardly ran a hand through his hair. "You got a point. I mean school just started and you already got the girl, but I guess you two have known eachother since yall were little. It was bond to happen at some point." I chuckled. "Well, to be honest, I didn't expect it either. Besides it makes me happy to know that I'm the only one that can flustered him." I said as I leaned over and place a soft long kiss on his cheek. Earning me a pink tint to dust his cheeks. He hide it well however and I smile triumphantly.

When I straightened Sero and Kirishima were smiling at me. "Well I'm glad you two are happy. Hey, is anyone else wondering who is going to be teaching while Mr. Aizawa is out?" Sero asked. "To be honest, I'm ok with anyone except maybe Present Mic. Only because I don't want a migraine everyday." I chuckled. We continued to chit chat until the bell rang. After several minutes the door opened up slowly, revealing a very bandaged Mr. Aizawa. We were all shocked. His entire  face and arms from his elbows down where covered in bandages. You couldn't even see his eyes.

I shot up from my seat. " Mr. Aizawa, you shouldn't be here right now. You need to rest and recover. He turned my direction. "I'm fine. Besides I've been through worse before and survived don't worry. More impotantly..." He turned back to the class and I sat back down. "Your battle is not over." We stared at him confused. "The sports festival is fast approaching. This will be the perfect opportunity to present yourselves to top heroes. Spend the next two weeks getting ready because the sports festival is more then just a friendly competition."

The entire class began to get excited, especially Uraraka. She was almost scary with the look in her eye. This was going to get interesting. We all spent the next two weeks training separately. However, I began to get up with Bakugou every morning to do the regimine, but we still trained separately in the afternoon. Our class even had to deal with the other first years, gawking at us. Assessing our worth and trying to gather as much information as they possible could. It was annoying to say the least.

Thankfully, Bakugou and I still found time to be alone together. Whether it was just watching a movie or walking down the nature trail together. He even took me on our first date. Playing Lazer tag and eatting at a cozy diner. Only to be wished away deep into the forrest to find a clearing were we watched the stars twinkle above us. It was perfect. I was however a bit disappointed that he didn't try anything that night. I was grateful that he wasn't pushing me, but still he never once let our make out session get out of hand. Pulling away from just as it would begin to really heat up.

Huh.... im beginning to think he doesn't want to do things like that. Have I given the impression that I don't want to?

All too soon two weeks flew by and the day of the sports festival began.

______________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment.

And as always, Thank you

For reading!