Intro

🌻

Our Mission

Here at the Sunflower Book Club, it is our mission to help readers and writers alike find stories that interest them while providing exceptional feedback. We encourage our members to look past their preferences and seek out new adventures each week.

To achieve this, we encourage everyone and their unique stories to join our club.

🌻

How It Works

Each week, a new assignment will be posted pairing up all of our members into twos. Each member will read two chapters of their partner's book and provide comments on each chapter. Our admins will then check the comments to verify that all assignments were completed and meet the feedback requirements and comment quantities. The member with the most helpful and detailed reviews over the course of a month will be our Book of the Month! This means that every member reads two chapters of the winner's book.

🌻

Our Admins

The admins for this project are:

Overall Admin: LinguisticsAddict, Cassie (no username), Euphemia (no username), and amberskiesxx

Overall Helper:  none currently 

Seedling Specialist:  -catchingbutterflies

Comment Checkers:  Priscillawrites18, -catchingbutterflies

Discord

We have a Sunflower Community Discord. This is open to all members. Once accepted into the Book Club, the admin will offer the link to you if you'd like it. It is not required.

🌻

Other Sunflower Community Projects

If you're interested in a book club but feel that your critiques are more advanced or detailed, try out our Sunflower Writing Circle. This is a club similar in style, with weekly assignments, but requires more comments and more detailed feedback.

If you're interested in a book club that offers you more freedom on what to read and how often, check out our Sunflower Book Exchange. In this book exchange, we open every month with our member list. The members then get to ask for exchanges from each other at their own pace! Members get to ask for exchanges from books they find interesting, and can accept or deny incoming requests at their discretion.

If you're looking for some writing inspiration, check out our Sunflower Contests, which offers monthly prompts for anyone to participate in. The winners get prizes each month.

🌻

What you'll get

Out of all the other clubs on Wattpad, why choose Sunflower? Here at Sunflower our members will find friendship, great stories, and improve their writing and reviewing capabilities. Through weekly activities, you will also gain reads, comments, and if your partner enjoys the story you gain votes! All of these things contribute to your ranking and expose your story to more people. The key is consistency. As a bonus reward, you have the chance to be the BotM each month! This means that every member will read two chapters of your story for that month.

🌻

If you're interested in applying for the Sunflower Book Club, please carefully read through the How It Works, Comments, and Glossary chapters. Then you can apply using the form in the Form chapter. :)

Please direct any questions to the SunflowerCommunity's PM's