NO BLOOM: Aug 28th - Sep 3rd

🌻

Hello, Sunflowers! 

My apologies for this late announcement but there will be no bloom this week. I'm not doing very well. I wish there was another way to post a bloom but I guess we could all use some break. We have had non-stop blooms for the past several months.

Please use this week to finish off any missing assignments you have. And if you have none, you can always read a chapter from that one member's book you found interesting or an extra chapter from the book you never got paired with again. 

The deadline for the August BotM is still 31st August, 11:59 PM ET and the September BotM will be posted on the 1st of September, 2022. Hopefully! So, if you were an active member in Bloom 71 (including members with hiatuses, strikes and extensions, everyone EXCEPT seedlings), and you are yet to read 2 chapters from that book, please go ahead and do it. You have about 3 more days to finish it. Please remember that if you don't have enough time to do the BotM, you can ask for a 2-day extension. However, as usual, you will only be considered for the September BotM if you finish it within the deadline.

Take care, everyone! Don't be a dummy and go for regular health checkups. 

I'll see you next week. 

~ Aura

🌻