Announcement - Book of the Month

🌻

Hello, Sunflowers!

This announcement is to bring to your notice some of the changes that we will be implementing for the Book of the Month, starting from the August BotM.

As you are aware, the BotM is due at 5 PM ET on the last day of that round, which is usually (but not always) the 1st day of the next month. However, due to time zone issues with the admin who looks over the BotM assignments, we will shifting the deadline of the BotM up a little.

Starting from the August BotM, the new deadline will be 11:59 PM ET on the last day of the month (28th/29th/30th/31st, depending on the month). For example, for the August BotM, the deadline will be 11:59 PM ET, 31/08/2022.

The next month's BotM will be posted at any time on the 1st day of that month and you'll have the rest of the month to finish it.

No other changes are being made. If you are an active member in the round mentioned in the BotM chapter (including members with hiatuses, strikes, and extensions, everyone EXCEPT seedlings), you will still be expected to read 2 chapters from the BotM and leave valuable feedback. The judging criteria for BotMs also remains unchanged.

Feel free to comment on this chapter or DM the SunflowerCommunity account in case of any queries.

Thank you!

~ Aura 

🌻