Bloom 40: December 26th - January 1st

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a good holiday season, if you celebrate. Please remember that if you don't have enough time to do your assignment, you can always ask for an extension. It doesn't take more than five seconds to send us a PM.

And if you were a member in Bloom 37, you have to do the December Book of the Month. Time is running low on that. For better consideration for the January Book of the Month, you should do it by January 1st (this Saturday), but it isn't actually due until January 6th. The January Book of the Month will be posted on the 1st, which everyone from THIS BLOOM will have to read.

Happy blooming and happy early New Year!

-----------
🌻

If you're having trouble understanding some of our terminologies, you can visit the "Glossary" chapter of this book.

PM us with any questions.

-

🌻 Permanent Pairings 🌻

Like your partner's story or the feedback they gave you? Why not become permanent pairs? You can grow as readers and writers together and share feedback each bloom. When it's time for the bloom each week, you can be paired with this same person. To do this, ask them if they are interested. If they are, PM the SunflowerCommunity account and let us know you're both interested.

No Permanent Pairings.

-

🌻 Sunflower Blooms 🌻

This is where Sunflower members who are not on extension, hiatus, in a permanent pair and have completed all previous assignments go. Please note you only have to read two chapters of the story you are assigned and comment on both. If you are in a pairing of 3, you only have to read ONE chapter of each book you're paired with (two total). Comment "done" here along with the chapters you read once you're done. Failure to do so might result in a strike.

Pairings 1-6 admin: username_taken15

Pairing #1

_aurawrawr_ - This Is What's It's Like To Be Lovers

Iris2032 - Dathnar's Fated Flame

Pairing #2

empiresofwater - Leeward

LunarAquarius - Killer Instinct: Carrie Unleashed

Pairing #3

BooksaretheBest42 - Love Through Letters

ethan_ember - The Alastair Files

Pairing #4

_nomercy - Olympia: Last Man Standing

Lunarcastle - The Man in the Cave

Pairing #5