Bloom 2: March 7th - March 13th

On to Bloom 2! Again, we appreciate your continued support as we get back to normal. If you'd like to help out, we have several admin positions available and plenty of spots in all our projects for more members. If you have any friends that are interested, send them to our PMs!

Happy blooming!

-----------
🌻

If you're having trouble understanding some of our terminologies, you can visit the "Glossary" chapter of this book.

PM us with any questions.

-

🌻 Permanent Pairings 🌻

Like your partner's story or the feedback they gave you? Why not become permanent pairs? You can grow as readers and writers together and share feedback each bloom. When it's time for the bloom each week, you can be paired with this same person. To do this, ask them if they are interested. If they are, PM the SunflowerCommunity account and let us know you're both interested.

Permanent pairings admin: _deekshha_ 

Pairing #1

Reachup4ever  - I Am No Prey

AvyannaMcknight  - The Rare Mate

Pairing #2

day_dreamer707  - A Thousand Lies

FmEver  - The Huntress

🌻 Sunflower Blooms 🌻

This is where Sunflower members who are not on extension, hiatus, in a permanent pair and have completed all previous assignments go. Please note you only have to read two chapters of the story you are assigned and comment on both. If you are in a pairing of three, you only have to read ONE chapter of each book you're paired with (i.e. two in total).

Pairings 1-9 admin: Grisha2610 

Pairing #1

SophieAbnegation  - Worry in Eden

Abby_Kayy  - Mistaken

Pairing #2

YllihSpice98  - The Warmth of Her Spring Sunshine

fiarfn  - Sucre

Pairing #3

mauachka  - Amelia

KhoisanK  - Never a Shade of Grey

Pairing #4

RCorsini  - Sushi and Sea Lions