Bloom 38: December 6th - December 11th

Hi everyone! Apologies for the late posting. If you need more time, please remember to ask for an extension! The Book of the Month (BotM) will also be posted today, and you will have a full month to do it. This just means six days of overlap with the next BotM.

Happy blooming!

-----------
🌻

If you're having trouble understanding some of our terminologies, you can visit the "Glossary" chapter of this book.

PM us with any questions.

-

🌻 Permanent Pairings 🌻

Like your partner's story or the feedback they gave you? Why not become permanent pairs? You can grow as readers and writers together and share feedback each bloom. When it's time for the bloom each week, you can be paired with this same person. To do this, ask them if they are interested. If they are, PM the SunflowerCommunity account and let us know you're both interested.

No Permanent Pairings.

-

🌻 Sunflower Blooms 🌻

This is where Sunflower members who are not on extension, hiatus, in a permanent pair and have completed all previous assignments go. Please note you only have to read two chapters of the story you are assigned and comment on both. If you are in a pairing of 3, you only have to read ONE chapter of each book you're paired with (two total). Comment "done" here along with the chapters you read once you're done. Failure to do so might result in a strike.

Pairings 1-5 admin: username_taken15

Pairing #1

Pb_write - Meant to be

_nomercy - Olympia: Last Man Standing

Pairing #2

_nomercy - Phantom Academy

MoonWeaver3D - Love In Destin

Pairing #3

chaoticacataemia_ - sinners & strings

Theandwriting - 3:30pm

Pairing #4

ACWritingFanatic - Blinded By Destiny

empiresofwater - Leeward

Pairing #5

Jeomsii_1 - My Secret Diary

_KaitlynMarie_ - Twisted Shadows

-

Pairings 6 & 7 admin: FOOD_GODDESS_QUEEN