February Book of the Month

Well yet again, I've forgotten about the Book of the Month. *face palms* Don't worry, I've now set a reminder for myself for every month to actually do it on time. Since this BotM is a tad late, it will be due on March 4th, 2022 by 5pm ET. You may ask for a 2-day extension before this date. Yes, there is a four day overlap of this BotM and the March BotM, since we are announcing this one late. If you want proper consideration for the March BotM, please complete it by February 28th, but you do have through March 4th in case you can't complete it by then.

Please read the February BotM before the due date (3/4). If you were a member (not a seedling) in Bloom 44 you are required to read the BotM. Failure to do so will result in a strike.

-

How to be the next BotM?

The BotM is determined by the past four blooms (Blooms 40, 41, 42, 43) and the previous BotM (in this case, the January BotM for everyone who completed it in time). The previous BotM is the most important and, ultimately, what we look at when deciding the next Reviewer of the Month to have their book featured. Your comments must meet our standard requirements and provide adequate feedback to the writer. Remember, only one can be the BotM, so try to make your feedback stand out.

For this past month in particular, many of you improved! It was much harder choosing the Book of the Month—believe me, that's a good problem to have—and I was really impressed with your feedback overall. Try to remember that if you weren't chosen as the Book of the Month, it wasn't because your feedback wasn't really good. March could be your month instead!

Example:

Bloom #1 (10% of the point consideration)

Bloom #2 (10% of the point consideration)

Bloom #3 (10% of the point consideration)

Bloom #4 (10% of the point consideration)

Previous BotM (60% of the point consideration)

-

🌻BotM Winner🌻

Without further ado, please give a big round of applause to LunarCastle for being our February Book of the Month winner! Your book:

The Man in the Cave

Is the winner for February

Is the winner for February. Your comments were the most helpful and detailed over the past month. Please PM SunflowerCommunity to claim your February BotM sticker and banner.

-

Everyone Else

You must read 2 chapters of "The Man in the Cave" and leave the proper amount of feedback and comments. The requirements are the same as our standard bloom requirements. Please complete this by March 4th, 2022 and comment "Done" below or you will receive a strike.

You may ask for a 2-day extension if needed, but you must ask before it is due. If you were a member in Bloom 44 this applies to you, otherwise, you do not have to read the BotM for February.

-

**Please do not automatically read the Book of the Month. ONLY those in Bloom 44 are required to read the BotM for February**