Announcement

Hey Sunflower Book Club members! Thank you so much for your patience as we've dealt with this situation. We have our account back, thank goodness, but unfortunately, by the time we recovered it, the hacker had deleted all of our projects. So we're starting afresh!

What that means for the Book Club:

Luckily, we have all of the important info stored in a google sheet!

As for the previous bloom, we lost all the comments and pairings, so we think it is best to start over. We will post a new bloom this Sunday as well as the book of the month. If you have not completed the BotM please do so now and leave a comment saying you've completed it (If you have commented on our message board already do not worry about commenting done here). If you have not done the BotM you will not be eligible to be the next BotM, and you will receive a strike.

Complete the previous BotM by 2/28- "Someone Will Think of Us" by katherine-wilde

We will post the new Bloom on Sunday as per usual.

Please re-add this book to your library for updates and make sure it says you are following us!

What you can do for us:

With all the projects deleted, we are starting from scratch in terms of popularity, which will make it hard for us to grow these projects back up again. We cannot (and we would never anyway even if we could!) require votes on the SFBC chapters. But if you enjoy being in this club, we hope you'll consider voting for the chapters and sharing this project in hopes that we can get back to where we were.

Thanks so much for being a part of our community and sticking with us through this challenge. We're choosing to look at it positively - a fresh start to revamp our projects! We have put new protections in place to try and ensure this doesn't happen again. But of course, on the Internet, anything is possible.

Thanks everyone!

NobblerWobbler  inlovewsleep Jumping_Jiminys Grisha2610 _deekshha_ 

FOOD_GODDESS_QUEEN KnightofEmpires