Bloom 78: Sep 25 - Oct 1

🌻

**If you have checked the pairings as soon as the bloom was posted, kindly refresh and check once more before doing your assignment, since some pairings have been altered**

🌻

Hi everyone! We still have a comment checker position open, and we firmly believe it's a role that'd be better fulfilled by pre-existing members of the club who are well-versed in the rules and comment requirements of the club. New members who have joined in the last couple of weeks are also welcome to apply. If you're interested, please PM the SunflowerCommunity account.

Please remember to tag the comment checker assigned to you and mention the chapter numbers that you've read. This reduces the chances of your comments getting lost and you getting a strike for no reason.

If you were a member in Bloom 74 (including members with hiatuses, strikes, and extensions, everyone EXCEPT seedlings), you have to read 2 chapters for the September BotM by 30th of September, 2022. There are 5 days left before it's due, so this is the time to get it over with. Please remember that if you don't have enough time to do the BotM, you can ask for a 2-day extension.

Advanced Sunflowers who joined the SFBC in Bloom 75 are also expected to read the September BotM. Kindly go through the "How it Works" and "Comments" chapters for the rules pertaining to BotM. Please remember that if you don't have enough time to do the BotM, you can ask for a 2-day extension.

-----------

🌻

Bloom Bonus

Questions that focus on specific topics you can comment on. You can use these questions or prompts to leave better feedback on your partner's book. The Bloom Bonus is not mandatory, but keep in mind that the better your comments are, the more likely you are to be selected as the next BotM.

Descriptions How did the author do with descriptions? Was it in-depth and insightful or could it use more work? How could they improve?

-----------

🌻

If you're having trouble understanding some of our terminologies, you can visit the "Glossary" chapter of this book.

PM us with any questions.

-

🌻 Permanent Pairings 🌻

Like your partner's story or the feedback they gave you? Why not become permanent pairs? You can grow as readers and writers together and share feedback each bloom. When it's time for the bloom each week, you can be paired with this same person. To do this, ask them if they are interested. If they are, PM the SunflowerCommunity account and let us know you're both interested.

Permanent Pairings admin: _aurawrawr_

Pairing #1