Bloom 70: Jul 24th - Jul 30th

🌻

Hi everyone! We have a lot of active members this round. It's great to see a busy week at the book club. Please remember that if you don't have enough time to do your assignment, you can always ask for an extension.

This is the last week to get the July BotM done and if you were a member in Bloom 66 (including members with hiatuses, strikes, and extensions, everyone EXCEPT seedlings), you must read it. You can get it done by August 2nd, 2022, but for full consideration for the August BotM, you must get it done by July 31st, 2022. Please remember that if you don't have enough time to do the BotM, you can ask for a 2-day extension.

-----------

🌻

If you're having trouble understanding some of our terminologies, you can visit the "Glossary" chapter of this book.

PM us with any questions.

-

🌻 Permanent Pairings 🌻

Like your partner's story or the feedback they gave you? Why not become permanent pairs? You can grow as readers and writers together and share feedback each bloom. When it's time for the bloom each week, you can be paired with this same person. To do this, ask them if they are interested. If they are, PM the SunflowerCommunity account and let us know you're both interested.

Permanent Pairings admin: harryginnyhermione

Pairing #1

dilenu - The Refuge

Pizzahutdude - Passionate Short Stories

Pairing #2

Mystiqueish - Unknowing Him

ShikaDreamer108 - love death and grafitti

Pairing #3

Marion_Thomas - ONLY GIRL

stargazer912 - Of Heists and Secrets

Pairing #4

charlottemallory - The Wolves of Harland

DomiSotto - Lone Werewolf

Pairing #5

DjAtomika - Wolf in the Big City

DomiSotto - The Fireman's Girl

Pairing #6

bycarolinen - Congressman & the beauty

taicardi - Sex?

-