Bloom 97: March 26 - April 1

🌻

Admin positions are opening up at SFBC and we would very much like it if the members of the club are the ones running the club. If you're interested, please PM the SunflowerCommunity account.

Please remember to tag the comment checker assigned to you and mention the chapter numbers that you've read. This reduces the chances of your comments getting lost and you getting a strike for no reason.

The March Book of the Month has been announced, and is due before the end of this week. If you were a member in Bloom 93 (including members with hiatuses, strikes, and extensions, everyone EXCEPT seedlings - both Standard and Advanced Sunflowers), you have to read 2 chapters for the March BotM by the 31st of March, 2023. Please remember that if you don't have enough time to do the BotM, you can ask for a 2-day extension.

-----------

🌻

Bloom Bonus

Questions that focus on specific topics you can comment on. You can use these questions or prompts to leave better feedback on your partner's book. The Bloom Bonus is not mandatory, but keep in mind that the better your comments are, the more likely you are to be selected as the next BotM.

Pacing - Let's talk about pacing, is it too fast, too slow, just right? What's working with the pacing of the story so far? Do certain things feel rushed or too much of a slow burn?

-----------

🌻

If you're having trouble understanding some of our terminologies, you can visit the "Glossary" chapter of this book.

PM us with any questions.

-

🌻 Permanent Pairings 🌻

Like your partner's story or the feedback they gave you? Why not become permanent pairs? You can grow as readers and writers together and share feedback each bloom. When it's time for the bloom each week, you can be paired with this same person. To do this, ask them if they are interested. If they are, PM the SunflowerCommunity account and let us know you're both interested.

Permanent pairings admin: LinguisticsAddict

Pairing #1

cocoamelon23 - You and Me 

dilenu - Helplessly Bound

-

🌻 Sunflower Blooms 🌻

This is where Sunflower members (both Standard Sunflowers and Advanced Sunflowers), who are not on extension, hiatus, in a permanent pair and have completed all previous assignments go. Please note you only have to read two chapters of the story you are assigned and comment on both. If you are in a pairing of 3, you only have to read ONE chapter of each book you're paired with (two total). Comment "done" here along with the chapters you read once you're done. Failure to do so might result in a strike. If you are with someone whose title says "Reader Only," they read two chapters of your book, but you don't have any to read of theirs in return. Please still comment "done reader only" once you've seen that you're with a reader only.