October Book of The Month

Due on October 31, 2021 by 5 pm EST. You may ask for a 2-day extension before this date.

Please read the October BoTM before the due date (10/31). If you were a member (not a seedling) in Bloom 29 you are required to read the BotM. Failure to do so will result in a strike.

-

How to be the next BotM?

The BotM is determined by the past three blooms and the previous BoTM. The previous bloom is the most important and, ultimately what we look at when deciding the next Reviewer of the Month to have their book featured. Your comments must meet our standard requirements and provide adequate feedback to the author. Remember, only one can be the BotM, so try to make your feedback stand out.

Example:

Bloom #1 (10% of the point consideration)

Bloom #2 (10% of the point consideration)

Bloom #3 (10% of the point consideration)

Previous BoTM (70% of the point consideration)

-

🌻BotM Winner🌻

Without further ado, please give a big round of applause to talesofher for being our October Book of the Month winner! Your book:

All The Love, H

Is the winner for October

Is the winner for October. Your comments were the most helpful and detailed over the past month. Please PM SunflowerCommunity to claim your October BoTM sticker and banner.

-

Everyone Else

You must read 2 chapters of "All The Love, H" and leave the proper amount of feedback and comments. The requirements are the same as our standard bloom requirements. Please complete this by October 31, 2021 and comment "Done" below or you will receive a strike. 

You may ask for a 2-day extension if needed, but you must ask before it is due. If you were a member in bloom 29 this applies to you, otherwise, you do not have to read the BoTM for October.

-

**Please do not automatically read the Book of the Month. ONLY those in bloom 29 are required to read the BoTM for October **