September Book of the Month

Hello everyone! As stated before, the deadline for the BotM has now been shifted to be on the last day of every month. Please remember that you may ask for a 2-day extension before the due date (30/9/22), if you think you can't complete it by then.

You are required to read the September BotM on or before the due date (30/9/22), by 11:59 PM ET, if you were a member (not a seedling) in Bloom 74. Failure to do so will result in a strike.

Please comment "done" along with chapter numbers when you are done with the BotM, so it is easier for us to check it. Otherwise, your assignment may get lost in the comments and you'll end up getting a strike for no reason.

-

How to be the next BotM?

The BotM is determined by the past four blooms, three in this month's case since we had no bloom this week (Blooms 72, 73, 74) and the previous BotM (in this case, the August BotM). The previous BotM is the most important and, ultimately, what we look at when deciding the next Reviewer of the Month to have their book featured. Your comments must meet our standard requirements and provide adequate feedback to the writer. Remember, only one can be the BotM, so try to make your feedback stand out.

The standard was not met this month, fam. Everybody left very general and vague comments and nobody went into much detail. Let's not make this a habit! Please leave quality feedback on your assignments as that is the only way to become the next BotM. Remember to go into detail with your comments. If you have no criticism, that's fine. Appreciative comments are good feedback too. Just go into detail about what you liked and what you didn't like. Try to avoid vagueness. Feel free to speak broadly in your overall comment at the end, but if you have no inlines throughout the chapter, I'm expecting you to speak on specifics. If you have any input regarding the writer's grammar, punctuation, writing style and/or any other technicalities, let them know. If "some words" need to be replaced, say what those words are! So in other words: vagueness is fine when there are inline comments, not fine when there aren't inline comments.

Example:

Bloom #1 (10% of the point consideration)

Bloom #2 (10% of the point consideration)

Bloom #3 (10% of the point consideration)

Bloom #4 (10% of the point consideration)

Previous BotM (60% of the point consideration)

-

🌻BotM Winner🌻

Without further ado, please give a big round of applause to DomiSotto for being our September Book of the Month winner! Your book,

Lone Werewolf

is the winner for September

is the winner for September. Your comments were the most helpful and detailed over the past month. Please PM to claim your September BotM sticker and banner.

-

Everyone Else

You must read 2 chapters of "Lone Werewolf" and leave the proper amount of feedback and comments. The requirements are the same as our standard bloom requirements. Please complete this by September 30th, 2022 and comment "Done" below or you will receive a strike.

You may ask for a 2-day extension if needed, but you must ask before it is due. If you were a member in Bloom 74, this applies to you, otherwise, you do not have to read the BotM for September.

-

**Please do not automatically read the Book of the Month. ONLY members (and not seedlings) in Bloom 74 are required to read the BotM for September**