Bloom 87: Dec 4 - Dec 10

🌻

Hi everyone! If you're interested in becoming a comment checker for the SFBC, please PM the SunflowerCommunity account.

Please remember to tag the comment checker assigned to you and mention the chapter numbers that you've read. This reduces the chances of your comments getting lost and you getting a strike for no reason.

The December Book of the Month has been announced, and you have a few days to read it. If you were a member in Bloom 86 (including members with hiatuses, strikes, and extensions, everyone EXCEPT seedlings - both Standard and Advanced Sunflowers), you have to read 2 chapters for the December BotM by 31st of December, 2022. Please remember that if you don't have enough time to do the BotM, you can ask for a 2-day extension.

-----------

🌻

Bloom Bonus

Questions that focus on specific topics you can comment on. You can use these questions or prompts to leave better feedback on your partner's book. The Bloom Bonus is not mandatory, but keep in mind that the better your comments are, the more likely you are to be selected as the next BotM.

Metaphor Did you find any metaphors in one of the chapters you read? How did it enhance the writing?

-----------

🌻

If you're having trouble understanding some of our terminologies, you can visit the "Glossary" chapter of this book.

PM us with any questions.

-

🌻 Permanent Pairings 🌻

Like your partner's story or the feedback they gave you? Why not become permanent pairs? You can grow as readers and writers together and share feedback each bloom. When it's time for the bloom each week, you can be paired with this same person. To do this, ask them if they are interested. If they are, PM the SunflowerCommunity account and let us know you're both interested.

Permanent Pairings admin: LinguisticsAddict 

Pairing #1

-catchingbutterflies - Blank virtues, quiet vices

LunarAquarius - Killer Instinct: Carrie Unleashed

Pairing #2

WritersJourney919 - Collection Of Short Stories

vanessallosa - The Writer

Pairing #3

harryginnyhermione - Wedding of Harry and Ginny

juanito-frio - Fera Deen's Task