Chapter 94

Starscream P.O.V
As i was falling to my death i was wondering where will i go?..as the ground was getting closer to me i prepared myself for a hard landing that could just end me
3...
2...
1...
......
Elita P.O.V
I let go of optimus and i want them to think i actually die but what they didn't know is...they didn't know my automobile..as soon i transformed after i was out of there sight i landed in the woods where i tried to get my revenge back..That darbie ruins everything!!
why who even created her! wait a min knockout did..but didn't he fell for her see she's having all these bots going after her including my two lovers..as i was walking to my back up hiding place i came across this wreckage where it look like someone crashed..i got to it and saw starscream i ran up to him to see if he was still alive and he had a very faint spark beat i don't remember much on what ratchet taught me but i do remember the sparks beat and everything.,
i seen his wings well what was left of them and i dragged him to the hideout that i found when i showed my return to everyone faces..
i got him lay down bandage what i could and now just waiting to wake him up but he's gonna need wings in order to take back to the sky with me..but how in the hell am i gonna do that if i want them to think i'm dead good! Shockwave might no he wouldn't...knockout?..no he would do anything for that pathetic darbie..
i heard starscream groaning when he was trying to get up..
Elita:No lay back down..
Starscream:mmm..
he lay back down and closed his eyes..what if..i know if i did this..ugh great i left with two choices..either call the autobots or the decepticons...what if i called both tell them to bring medical with them..yes then when they see each other they'll be too busy fighting and i can easily get the stuff and leave while their at each other throats..
Ratchet P.O.V
I was checking bee medical work everything seems fine but now i gotta talk optimus out of what he's wanting to do to himself..
Flashback
Optimus:Ratchet erase my memory make me forget darbie!
Flashback ended
I know he's in a lot of pain darbie is too she has to pick she fell for them both but knockout if i'm gonna have to guessed she would've picked him but i don't know..the way she looks at optimus is chills the way he looks at her is spark warming..Bee loves her she loves him but what is it between her and knockout for primus sake he kidnapped her and made her primus knows what!!! why would anybody fall for him!
i heard a sparkling laughing and i see darbie playing with darkwing
Darbie:You wanna watch a movie sweetie
he looks at her confused
she just looks shocked
Wheeljack:What is that?
as he comes walking up picking up his sparkling
she just looks surprise
Darbie:Alright! Everyone come in here now!
Everyone comes walking in except optimus he stands in the hall watching from a distance
Arcee:What is it?
Darbie:We are fixing to watch a movie now!
Smokescreen:ugh a what???
she face palms
Darbie:Sit! and watch this movie!
everyone sat turned off the lights and watch as the movie started i looked at optimus and seen him standing there with his arms crossed watching darbie smile..
Ratchet:Optimus..i'm not brainwashing your mind..
Optimus:It's a order ratchet!
Ratchet:You can't do this to her..or you..imagine what it was like when you didn't know her..
he just sighed
Optimus:I'm sorry old friend but i have to..it's something a prime would do..something i would do for someone i love too much to protect them...i would do what needs to be done and this is it..
he walked off and left me standing there surprised..
i go back in there and seen them watching some type of beast and a human talking..she wasn't scared of him or anything she was trying to help him heal..somehow that reminded me of darbie..
Ratchet:What's this movie called darbie
Darbie:Beauty and the beast
i nodded my head..maybe darbie is a gift from primus where she does actually end this war where she can show everyone that love that good is in everybody..including i hate to say it..megatron...
Optimus P.O.V
Why is this killing me inside why is this bringing me down to my knees why is this torturing me!!!
i looked at bee sleeping in bed i go in there to check his vitals and i noticed his spark rate going faster and faster and i looked down and seen him awake..
Optimus:Im not gonna hurt you..i'm sorry..
i went to touch his shoulder and he flinched..
Bee:Im fine..but your certainly not..
i nodded and sat in the chair beside him and told him everything and including
Optimus:I want to forget darbie i want to forget i loved her i want to be brainwashed..
he went after me...