Chapter 63

Ratchet P.O.V
Everybody has been distanced since Arcee came clean and now Breakdown is on the team..well as for right now at least
I noticed something different about everybody..
They just seem lost in the world..
Optimus..he just been off and on his spark Is now black with hatred in it..
I saw him talking to the others earlier about how all of us are going to end this war once and for all..
His eyes are no longer blue anymore they are purple with a dash of blackness covering around it..he's not the Optimus Prime that Is my friend and I'm scared that if we don't get Darbie back or if it's too late..that the Decepticons will win this war..
But my only problem is..who will survive?
Bee P.O.V
I always knew Arcee was a traitor but nobody wouldn't listen to me! We are leaving tonight to save Darbie and to end this war!
Breakdown:Yo bee?
Of course I forgot this Decepticons was here helping us
Bee:What?
Breakdown:Look I know you and I aren't close or anything but I just want to let you know that Darbie she was safe with Knockout..it was me that lead the Decepticons to her..Elita she played me
Every since Elita has came back from the dead she has turned everyone against each other..
Bee:I see..
Breakdown:But I don't want you to go kill mood when you see Knockout I mean he didn't do anything wrong except kidnap her but that's not the point!
Bee:What are you trying to say Breakdown?
Breakdown:I'm saying that he was protecting her! So please don't kill him when we get him out of there! Who knows what Megatron has done to him..
I look at Breakdown I saw how he was worried for Knockout...but I honestly didn't care about him!
Bee:Look you just need to go and get ready for whatever we may encounter on the ship okay?
He nodded and walked away..
I spot Arcee looking at some data and I quickly but quietly hid behind something so she didn't see me
I got a look and see what she was messing around with and it looks like the..wait a minute!
Bee:HEY! What are you doing!
She jumped and screamed
Arcee:Bee! You scared me
I walked up to her and snatched the paperwork out of her hand and saw that these are the DNA test for the sparkling
Bee:What we're doing with this Arcee?
Arcee:I was..
She started stuttering
Bee:Who is the father Arcee?
I looked at the paper and it said WheelJack! I knew it!!
Arcee:Bee I just wanted to be with you and I thought if I said I was carrying your child you would stay with me but I see that now and I realize that I'm in love with WheelJack...
Thank you Primus! I'm not the father!!
Bee:I always knew! But does he know?
Arcee:No..
Bee:Go! Tell him now! Before we go to this war! You never know who might go down!
Arcee looked at me worried..
I just walked away
What is wrong with me! Every since Optimus has talked to me...if I died he gets to have Darbie..if he dies I get her..but what if we both...Megatron or Knockout will take her and torture her!
My spark starts to race and my thoughts kept eating me alive!
I kept walking forward until I bumped into Ironhide..
Who seems like he's about to kill someone...
Ironhide P.O.V
I was packing up to get ready for tonight and something just keeps bothering me..something feel horrible! I look around and see Optimus punching the wall repeatedly and I go over there to calm him down but his eyes were almost Black! I stood back and tried calming him but he just kept wanting to fight me! I couldn't fight my leader like this at least..
Optimus:Because of me! She's like this!
Ironhide:We will get her Optimus I promise now please calm down! Your eyes are almost Black!
Optimus wasn't listening to me he was feeling guilty like it was his fault..
Ironhide:Please Darbie will be okay...
He pushed me away from him
Optimus:Darbie is not! She's with the evilest femme in history!
Ratchet came over and gave him a shot to put him to sleep before I was dead..
Ratchet:Ironhide...I don't know what were going to do...
I looked at Optimus asleep and back at him
Ironhide:Darbie...she did something to all of us..specially him
I pointed at Optimus..
He sighed and walked off
I was walking and I stopped when I heard WheelJack and Arcee talking seems like WheelJack is after all the dad..well that's great I guess...
I felt someone bump into me and I turned and saw Bee
What does he want?
Ironhide:What?!
Bee:Darbie..she's not okay
Everybody talking about Darbie! HAS TO STOP NOW!!
Ironhide:You know what that's it! Yes I know you love her and so does Optimus! But every time you mention her name either you or him goes crazy and wants to fight! So if I hear one of y'all mention her name one more time I will make sure you will pay!
He just shuts up and walks away..
I know it's gonna hurt but we have to be strong for our leader, our team, our friends, for her...for Darbie...