Chapter 67

Shockwave P.O.V
I took Knockout to the medical lab as fast as I can
When I get him onto the table he was losing to much energon..I hooked him up to cords and gave him a lot of energon and I waited for him to wake up..
it was about 30 minutes when he woke up..he was coughing and coughing and calling for Darbie
Shockwave:Megatron took her to go get ready...
He sat up and was trying to leave
Knockout:I'm not letting her do this!
He started to fall but I caught him
Shockwave:It's her choice knockout..
Knockout:That's because she didn't want him to kill me!
Shockwave:Listen to me now!
Knockout:No! I'm done listening to you! You made me into a Decepticon I didn't have choice! You made all my choices for me!!
I sat there just listening to him
Shockwave:All of that was to protect you!
Knockout:If you was protecting me then I wouldn't be here! I would be a Autobot!
I looked at him I felt awful because what he's saying is true
Knockout:Now will you please get out of my way
I let him go and I watched him leave and I had to sit down...I got to thinking...he was never like this until she came into his life..and I will fix that
Knockout P.O.V
I tried to run but i was in so much pain..my head was spinning my spark was racing the thoughts of me losing her...I was getting dizzy by every step I took and I felled to the ground..I struggled to get back up..I looked up at the ceiling begging Primus to help me..
I could hear her soft gentle voice calling to me and I went to look for her but she was no where near in sight..
Why? Just why did it had to be like this?..I should've stood my ground a long time ago when I was stronger and not weak and pathetic! I wish all of this will go away! I lay there and closed my eyes and I tried to remember the times when me and Darbie would practice and how we were so close to each other's lips...how I could just reach her and touch her..then I remember these words that she told me.."Fight like you want to kill" and I opened my eyes and I saw this bot standing there but he looked familiar..he lifted me up and smiled at me..then I remembered him!
Knockout:Father?..
He wrapped me in a hug and whisper in my ear..."Don't lose her knockout...I believe in you..I know your in pain but she's counting on you...save her! I'm so proud to call you my son" he let me go and he vanished...
I heard someone coming and I quickly hid before they saw me
Decepticon:You know as soon Optimus and the autobots are done for..Megatron plans to have sparkling with her right?
My energon started to boil...who wants to have sparklings with that monster!
Decepticon:Im on my way to her room so shut up and leave me alone!
He was on comn-linked with the others and I decided to get more information about Megatron plans..
I tackled him and pulled him to the side
Knockout:Now your gonna tell me what else does Megatron have for darbie!
I had my saw up to his throat and he started to tell me everything and all that I thought of was coming true!
Darbie P.O.V
I sat there and looked at the mirror and I saw the awful most beautiful dress that I had on holding back the tears because I was wanting to rip this dress off of me! I hated every bit of it! Then I heard my door open...I looked behind me and I couldn't believe what I was seeing..
Elita:Well well nice to meet you finally!
She laughed
I just stared at her..
Elita:That is a very beautiful dress! I picked it out! I thought it would make this day a even more horrible day for you!
She laughed more evil than before
Darbie:What do you want?!
Elita:Oh?..dont be nice to people that come to see you on your wedding day? that is so rude Darbie! I can go ahead and tell you that Megatron is gonna love beating you!
I wanted to hurt her right there!
Darbie:Why are you here?!
Elita:You see? We look exactly alike! I mean I could be with Optimus and pretend to be you and he'll never know..oh wait that has already happened! And believe me I almost forgot How good he was in bed!
Darbie:You tricked him! And now he knows who you really are! A true self of a Decepticon!
She laughed
Elita:Honey I'm not a Decepticon nor Autobot I'm just doing what I want to do!
She walked up to me and she smiled evilly..
Elita:I know you don't want to do this! And I would be gladly to help you! But the only way I would help is to kill you!
I glared at her
Darbie:That's it! You want to kill me so you can be in spot! Listen I would be gladly to hand it over to you! But wouldn't Megatron kill you first before he could get to me?
Her eyes widened
Elita:Darbie..I know what it's like! That's why I stayed dead and thought things would be better but clearly it didn't make things better! So Shockwave came and took me away and hid me away from the world and now here I am ruining your life!
I'm shocked what I'm hearing...
She walks to the door laughing..
Elita:Dont worry I'll make sure you want to die before the night is over!
And she left just like that...my spark felt broken and I prayed for Optimus to hurry up and safe me! Please get me out of here! Don't let me marry him! Don't let me watch my friends die! Don't let me watch Optimus go down!