Chapter 18

James P.O.V
We finally got to the base and when we arrived we have new autobots..
James:Optimus?
He looked at me and my injured men
Optimus:James! What happened?
Will join the conversation
Will:Well apparently we had a visit from a Decepticon and believe me it was not pretty!
Ironhide:WHY DIDNT YOU CALL FOR US?!
James:I DID!!! But apparently y'all were busy with newcomers!
Optimus:I'm sorry James..
James:It's okay Optimus...none of my men were killed they were injured
Optimus sighed and walked off
I then was braced with a big hug from Darbie
Darbie:James!!!
I hugged her back
James:Darbie..I'm sure am glad to see you
Darbie:Me too!
We talked and I told her about what happened and she was so thankful that I wasn't hurt and she decided to go meet the other autobots or the newcomers...
I finally told Optimus that I need to ask him about that Decepticon..
James:Optimus do you have any idea about who is the Decepticon
I told him about the Decepticon how he went in the ground and had one eye..
Optimus:Shockwave..
Who and the hell is that!
Optimus P.O.V
Shockwave...he is still alive!
Optimus:Shockwave..he's a scientist..he creates new but dangerous things..like of one experiment that he created The Transformation Shock..
James:What?
Optimus:The Transformation Shock is where you get a different species and make it into one of us..
He still look so confused..
Optimus:James..say that a human is being transformed in one of us...
James:You mean like..you..like a..robot?!
I sighed
Optimus:YES!
James:Oh..that's not..good..
What does that mean!
Optimus:What does that mean!
James:Uhh..what if he still has that experiment type thing and he use it on all of us humans and we become like you! We will be instinct!
Optimus:It will be impossible it was destroyed on Cypertron..
He sighed and walked off
I hope it doesn't exist anymore!
Darbie P.O.V
So I'm gonna start a conversation with the newcomers! Let's see if I can make friends today!
I walked up to Smokescreen
Darbie:Smokescreen! What are you doing?
He jumped but then looked down at me
Smokescreen:Uhh..hi Darbie..I was...I was..just thinking!
Darbie:Oh! What are you thinking?
Smokescreen:About this femme...
Oh!!! He likes someone!!
Darbie:Oh! Tell me!
He looked at me..
Smokescreen:It's not like that Darbie..she's like my sister..but she keeps going after this guy! But she knows she messed up and she is still after him..
Darbie:Just tell her to let him go...it's gonna hurt like hell but still..it hurts worst staying and chasing after that same guy..
He looked and smiled and told me thank you and I was off to the next person..
Bulkhead!
Darbie:Hey Bulkhead!
Bulkhead:Darbie! How you doing!
Darbie:Pretty good! How bout you!
Bulkhead:Just listening to some rock!
Darbie:Oh!!! Let me listen!
He plays it and it's pretty fun to listen to!
We danced and shouted
We had fun! Until I heard WheelJack laughing at us
WheelJack:Y'all are stupid!
Bulkhead:Come on! Don't make me say it!
Darbie:Say what?
WheelJack:NOTHING!
Darbie:Bulkhead? Tell me!
WheelJack:DONT! YOU! DARE!
Bulkhead:JACKIE!
I hold in my laugh and asked
Darbie:Jackie??
He looked at the ground
Bulkhead:Yea! That is what I call him! We are pretty much brothers...
I couldn't hold it in anymore and just laughed my ass off which caused Bulkhead to laugh!
WheelJack:Yea Yea!
Darbie:Come on Jackie! Smile for me!
He looked at me and smiled and we all started acting like goofballs! We then saw Bee and he just watched us and soon join in! Until Arcee came in and mess it all up! She yelled at us including me!
Arcee:BOYS! DO YOU NOT KNOW WE ARE IN WAR AND ALL YALL ARE DOING IS DANCING!
Bee:FOR ONCE ARCEE YOU NEED FUN! EVERY SINCE..WHAT HAPPENED ON CYPERTRON YOU LOST EVERYTHING ITS NOT EVEN YOU ANYMORE!
Everybody just looked and WheelJack and Bulkhead sneak away from the crowd and I was just standing there thinking about sneaking away..until my name was being dragged into the conversation between Arcee and Bee..
Bee:All we were doing was having fun and ALL Darbie was doing was making everybody smile and forget that there is a war going on for a second! You can't be mad at me forever Arcee!
Arcee:Oh! Believe me Bee! I'm not mad at you at all! I'm just trying to finished this war so I don't have to see your face ever again!
What happened between those two..
Bee:Hmm..I wonder why! Is it because you want to go be with your Decepticon friends! And your LOVE!
Arcee:Bee! I told you!! It was part of the plan to get information on the Decepticons! And I did not fall for any of those Decepticons!
Bee:Then explain to me this Arcee! Why did I hear you say I...LOVE...YOU!! To some guy that was in there with you that clearly knew you were a spy for Optimus!
Arcee:I did that so I can get more Information!
Bee:Who was it Arcee! WHO WAS IT THAT YOU TOLD HIM THAT YOU LOVED HIM!! Tell me!
This is getting outta of hand...I don't know what to do..
Arcee:Bee...
Bee:WHO!! ARCEE! WHO??
Arcee:It was BREAKDOWN BEE!
Bee:Is that why he took you away!!!
Arcee:No tha-
Bee:I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT ARCEE! And I swear Arcee! I LOVED YOU! I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! But..you messed it up..and now I'm happy where I'm at..
Arcee:You mean your happy with Darbie!
Bee:What's that supposed to mean?
Arcee:Bee! Everybody sees it! YOU FALLEN FOR HER!
Bee:Arcee..
Arcee:I will make you suffered what I lost on Cypertron Bee!
Bee:Arcee! If you hurt her! I will-
Arcee:WILL WHAT! Hmm? Exactly nothing!
Okay I need to separate them two...umm how..OH! I got it!
Darbie:Umm guys? Optimus needs y'all..
I scared Bee...
Arcee:Will you please excuse me Bee I got to go to my leader...
She literally almost stepped on me!!
Bee:Darbie! Are you okay? Did you hear any of that?
Darbie:Yes and I did hear ALL of that! But I don't believe anything she said though!
Bee P.O.V
Oh thank PRIMUS!
Bee:Oh good! Don't let her get into your head..
Darbie:Umm..Bee..Optimus really doesn't need y'all I only said that because y'all needed to stop arguing..please don't be mad at me..
Bee:Oh Darbie! I'm not mad but thank
you for telling her that..
We both laughed and went to Optimus and the others..