Chapter 34

Optimus P.O.V
When I went to go find Bee
I passed Ratchet and he look upset
Optimus:Ratchet you okay?
Ratchet:Yes I just got aggravated with the project I'm working on
Optimus:Oh
Ratchet:She saw the picture Optimus..
What?! She did!
Optimus:Did she asked anything about her?
Ratchet:No..I told her it was a friend of yours that died in the war....
Optimus:Oh good..
Ratchet:Optimus..you will have to tell her the full story..
Optimus:No! She doesn't need to know anything about that!
Ratchet:Yes she does! Elita died and guess who is next to be in Megatron hands? She needs to know what to look for!
I wasn't listening to him I was too busy thinking about the thought of Darbie being in Megatron hands and the thought of having to repeat of my first love..
Ratchet:Optimus?
I zoned out
Optimus:It won't happen..I won't let Megatron get her..
Ratchet:Darbie deserves to know Optimus..
He walks off and it got me thinking on how I should tell darbie what really started the war..
I finally found Bee and he was practicing targeting with Ironhide while Arcee was watching them
Optimus:Bee!
I walked up to him
Bee:Oh what's up Prime?
I looked at the others and they left the room
Optimus:Why did you tell Darbie that she would never be able to go or train!?
I walk closer to him
Bee:Oh believe me you wouldn't let her go outside! So I had to do it..I had to tell her that even though she trained she wouldn't be able to leave here!
Optimus:And what makes you think that??
Bee:Oh please Optimus..I know you wouldn't let her go!
I look at the ground knowing he may be right..even though she's fully train I wouldn't let her go outside..
Optimus:I would have! I would let her go outside right now if it wasn't for you  to take her out places when she was human!
He looked back and I saw angry in his eyes..
Bee:Excuse me but I'm not the one that got her caught by Megatron when you took her out! Matter of fact she was safer with me better than she was with you!
Optimus:Bee! You think I don't care about Darbie! But I...
Bee:But you what?! Huh? You fallen for her! And let me tell you something Prime!
While he was getting up in my face
Bee:I will not treat her like someone in the past!
I give him this look like I'm ready to kill him I feel anger and hatred all over me
Optimus:Bee! I would never treat her like that! And you need to watch who your talking to because you have the same exact problem as I do!
I pointed at Arcee
Bee:Me and Arcee were through back on Cypertron! She said she was only acting that she fell for Breakdown but I know in reality it was real!
Optimus:Darbie is not yours bee!
Bee:Optimus! She isn't yours she is mine!
That's when I couldn't hold it back anymore
I tackled him while I was on top of him punching him while I heard Ironhide and Bulkhead running over trying to break me and him up but I was still punching him while he was leaking from his mouth then I heard her voice...
I turned my head to see Darbie there watching terrified
Optimus:Darbie...
Then I got punched in the face by Bee and now he was up and kicking me and throwing punches and hitting my stomach bringing me to the ground while I tried to get back up and tackle him again but Ironhide hold me back while bulkhead held Bee back and I went to look at Darbie and I saw her eyes watering I heard Bee call her name
Bee:Darbie..I-
Darbie:Why were y'all fighting?
She started walking toward us
Optimus:Darbie let me explain please..
Darbie:You could've kill Bee! We need bee!
I looked up and saw that his energon was everywhere
Bee:Darbie I'm fine..
He went to put a hand on her shoulder but she pushed him off
Darbie:Bee! You could've hurt Optimus! And you know damn well that without him we wouldn't know what to do!
She starts to cry
Darbie:Why did y'all fight Optimus? Why??
I stood there not looking at her eyes knowing she's scared of me..
I wasn't talking neither was bee...
Darbie:Fine! Don't tell me..whatever it is..we can't be fighting against each other especially the Prime..
Ironhide:Darbie..why are you crying..
Darbie:Because I never expect to see my...
She stopped
Darbie:I never expect to see them fight..and we all need each other..I'm sorry please let me go!
She ran off with Smokescreen and WheelJack following her while calling her name..
Bulkhead:Now what is going on between you two?
Bee:We we're talking about what is best for Darbie
Arcee:It's always her! She always makes you two fight or argue all the time!
Ratchet:Arcee!? That was very rude
Arcee:Well it's the truth she needs to go
Bee:You know who needs to go Arcee? YOU!!!!
Optimus:Darbie is apart of this so she will be with us til the end! Got it!
I shouted at Arcee and I watch how she stood back
Ratchet:Optimus..
Optimus:Please Excuse me..
I walked outside and transformed so I can get out of the base so I can think what just happened..
I think I lost my sweet spark...
Darbie P.O.V
What just happened! I saw Optimus beat the living crap out of Bee...but why?? And for some reason it broke my heart to see...them fight..it's not supposed to be like that it's supposed to be evil against good not good against good..
I ran outside and sat and breath and cried my eyes out
I heard WheelJack calling my name and I turned around and he saw me and came running up to me to hug me
WheelJack:Oh Darbie..I'm sorry..
Darbie:Why! Were they fighting
He looked down
Smokescreen:We don't know darbie..
Smokescreen came and sat beside me and he hugged me
Darbie:They can't fight...it's not right!
Smokescreen:We know darbie..
I looked at the sky and saw how beautiful it was..while I was crying and try to get the horrifying picture of Optimus and Bee
WheelJack:Darbie..do you want to be left alone?
Darbie:I..
Smokescreen:We'll go..so you can have time to digest all of this..
They left and I felt alone...
I want James
I want him home! I want to go back to my school! I don't know why I'm here! I wouldn't be a transformer! If I stay!
I cried more and more and having nobody to comfort me...
I then saw something fly across the sky and I saw him...
Megatron..