Chapter 66

Darbie P.O.V
I held my breath when I turned and saw who it was..It was knockout
When he tapped me on the shoulder so carefully and when I looked behind me I saw his face..his face was covered with blue and black..his eyes were almost swollen he had cuts all over his body...when I looked down he had a lot of energon on the floor and he hugged me before he crumble to the floor..
I looked at the camera I knew Megatron was watching me
Darbie:Megatron! You liar!
I knew knockout was going to die to see the amount of energon he was losing and i slowly began to cry...
He went to reach my face but he was too weak to even move
Knockout:Darbie..
He was struggling to get words out of his mouth and I was crying more than I should have!
Knockout:Why?...why did you do that! Now you'll never get away from him! He will hurt you as soon all of this is over!
Darbie:I couldn't watch them kill you!
He closed his eyes and I quickly shook him
Darbie:Don't you dare die on me now!!
He opened his eyes and smiled so forcefully...I started to picture him being stronger than he was now..I looked away and I knew he was going to die...it was just a matter of time but I didn't want him to die!
I got up begged for someone come to the cell door but nobody came until I looked at the camera..
I walked up to it and punched it breaking the glass
Darbie:Now Megatron! This was not part of the deal! You either send Shockwave in here and fix him or I will make sure you don't have eyes on me while I'm in the cell with knockout! You got three seconds!
I started counting and about the time I got to 3 I heard someone coming I quickly ran to the cell door and saw it was Shockwave.. my spark felt so relieved! He walked in and saw Knockout and ran to him and started stitching him up and checking his pulse...
Darbie:Please tell me he's gonna be okay...
He stood up and walked to me very calmly
Shockwave:I need to take him to the medical lab so I can give him energon or he will die..
Darbie:Then do it!
He just looked at me like I was stupid
Shockwave:I can't do that..
He started to walk off but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back
Darbie:You are like his father! And your just gonna let him die like this!?
He froze
Shockwave:How do-
Darbie:He told me everything! How you saved him! How you raised him! How you made him into a Decepticon! Even though he didn't really want to be one!!
He froze and looked at knockout..
Darbie:Now as your future queen I order you to take him back to the medical lab and fix him! Because it's the best thing you could do since you brought this into his life! You made him be a Decepticon! So you should fix him like a good doctor should!
Shockwave was in shocked that I'm saying all of this I guess he didn't know anyone else known about it...
Shockwave:I wanted him happy..
He looked at me
Shockwave:So I will do my best to keep him alive for you and for my son..
I ran over to knockout and kneeled down and told him he needs to get up and I helped him walked over to Shockwave and he carried him out...I was going to go with him but then I heard his evil voice coming from the hallway where knockout and shockwave went..
Megatron:If you get out then I will make sure he does die!
He came up close to me..
Darbie:Is this how your gonna treat me now!
He had a smirked on him and he pulled me closer
Megatron:You see as soon you are by my side you will listen to whatever I say! And if you don't...well
He started looking at the cell behind me
Megatron:You can say hello to your new room then!
He grabbed my face forcing me to face him..
Megatron:Now come with me! It's time for you to go get ready for our wedding my queen..
He took me behind him and lead me to where I was going to get ready and when I got there he force me to kiss him and he left while laughing
I felt disgusted and scared I wanted to get out of here..I want Optimus...I want to go home!
Optimus P.O.V
I saw as we got closer to the ship and my spark would always increase when I thought about Darbie..is she okay? What have they done to her? Is she alive? It made my stomach sick and turn all kind of ways..I felt pain start to build up in my chest when I knew all of this was my fault..I should've never brought her into this!
I heard the autobots saying that I'm changing and it's more scarier than it was when that fake death that Elita pulled off!
Ironhide:Optimus we need to rest if we want to get Darbie back..
He pulled me to the side
I looked at the crew and saw exhaustion all over their faces..
But just every time I think about Darbie getting hurt by the minute we don't move just makes me more angry at myself!
Ironhide:Optimus..
He puts his hand on my shoulder..as I was just watching all the exhaustion from the autobots...
Optimus:Tell them to rest...
I heard him Comn-linked someone to tell the others to rest
Ironhide:Optimus..what's up with you?
I turned back and he stood back when he saw my face
Ironhide:Your eyes!...
I felt confused what's wrong with my eyes?...
Ratchet:It's all the anger and frustration that he has! And he want let it go!
Ratchet came up
Optimus:They will pay for this!
Ironhide:That's what we're talking about! Your not like this!
Ratchet:Optimus listen to me!...your gonna keep this up until you are no more! You hear me! Until you fall to your knees begging for mercy and he's gonna strike you down just like that!
Optimus:But what about Darbie then? Hmm???? That's right! He knows that she's..that I..
Ironhide:You what!?
I sat quietly and thinking what should I say
Optimus:I love her! DO YOU HEAR ME IM IN LOVE WITH DARBIE! Megatron will use her against me and if I just see her in any pain all because of me then I just fall to the ground! She is..matter of fact my weakness! But a PRIME! Should not have feelings! So after all this is over! I will make sure I turn it off just for you Ratchet! So you can leave me alone about who I can't love!
I walk off feeling a little tired myself after what I said...I went to go find Bee to tell him that he can have Darbie..but the thought of me telling him that..the thought of me telling him he won! The thought of me never ever seeing Darbie just crushed me to the ground...I love her! But it just has something to do with a prime...whatever a prime cares about the most is most likely a target to bring him down which in that case is Darbie and it will always be Darbie...I have to stop this now!