Chapter 40

Megatron P.O.V
I sent Shockwave and the others to go out and play in the city. I was left alone well not alone I had Starscream bugging the piss out of me...
Megatron:Starscream! Go on somewhere!
Starscream:But my lord I have new information about the autobots and Darbie
Megatron:Believe me I don't need to know any more information from you!
He stood back
Starscream:Forgive me my lord I'll be out!
Megatron:Mhmm..
He took off flying through the ship
Thank you Primus he's gone!
I walked around I decided to go to the lab and I see nobody there..
I walked around and saw many notes from Knockouts pages in his medical book..but then I saw a picture of Elita hanging over his computer but this picture didn't look old it look brand new..like recently
I picked up the picture and turned it over to see if there was a date
This is not Elita this is Darbie..
Why does he have a picture of his soon to be Queen..
I started looking around for more information but nothing..
I sat there..thinking..'Why does knockout have this picture'
I started to look at her and thought about Elita..the memories of her,.i remember when she broke her arm when me and her wrestled..I remember the funny jokes she made to cheer me up..but then I remember our first kiss...but then yet again I remember her breaking my spark..
I got up trying to push those feelings away and putting the picture back but when I did and walked out I came back and taking the picture and bringing it with me...
It was 3 hours later when Shockwave and the others came back
Shockwave:I got stabbed almost to death by Optimus..
I turned around and saw that he was losing amount of energon
Megatron:Don't worry we'll get Knockout to fix you up..
I looked around and I couldn't see knockout
Megatron:Breakdown! Where's Knockout?
He shrugged his shoulders
Megatron:Well don't stand there! Find him!
He started running and calling his name
Shockwave:Megatron..your letting the beauty get to you..
I looked at him confused type way
Shockwave:That beauty that Darbie shines everyday reminds me of Elita and I'm sure you too..
I looked down at the ground knowing he's wrong..I don't have feelings for her...
Breakdown:I found him!
He comes running around the corner and knockout came and stopped the leaking and took him to lab to fix him up..
Megatron:Breakdown..
I pulled him over to have a friendly talk
Megatron:Does Knockout have something for the new queen?
Breakdown:What!..No of course not! He knows to back off if it isn't his
Megatron:So why does he have this on his computer?
I pulled out the picture
Breakdown:To think of a planned to capture her my lord for you..
I looked back at knockout and realized something different..he had scratches on his paint..usually he will be having a hissy fit but I guess he hasn't realized it yet..
I turned around and saw that Breakdown left..
I went to the lobby and saw Knockout stitching Shockwave up and I wanted to know about what happened today..
I quietly walk in the lab
And I hear Breakdown trying to talk to him about something but Knockout doesn't answer him
Breakdown:Knockout! Your not paying any attention to me! I'm saying that you need to stop this now before you get yourself killed!
I pop my head up and see knockout not even making eye contact with him
Breakdown:Fine..don't talk to me..
Knockout:What do you want me to say? And no I'm not gonna stop! I love her! And I'm gonna have her breakdown!
Breakdown:Have you realize that your missing something Knockout?
He looks around and spots his computer and starts to walk to it and go through the papers
Knockout:Where is it?!
Breakdown:Oh! I don't have it..
Knockout:I can't lose that picture! Help me find it!
Breakdown:I already have..
Knockout:Then give it to me!
Breakdown:I don't have it I just know where it is..
Knockout:Where is it then!?
I heard Breakdown sigh
Breakdown:Megatron..
Knockout:Why does he have it?
Breakdown:I don't know Knockout maybe it's because he thinks you have something for her! 
Ahh..so it is true..
Knockout:I..
Breakdown:Where were you when we were out in the city? Because I know you weren't out there helping us!
Knockout:I was..
Knockout looks down..
Breakdown:You went to go see her..
Knockout:But it was useless! She..I..I'm sry but I can't lose her..
Oh yes he is! I will have her by my side!
I walked into the picture
Megatron:Knockout..
I walked in there acting like I don't know what's going on..
Knockout:Yes my lord..
Megatron:How is Shockwave?
Knockout:He's asleep right now but as soon he wakes up he should be better
Megatron:Good..
I looked at Breakdown and you can tell in his eyes that he was getting worried
Megatron:Oh! I found this earlier..
I handed him the picture of Darbie but acted like it was Elita
Knockout:Umm..
Megatron:I can't believe you found a picture of Elita..I'm sorry that I took it..
I lied to him so I can get him to thinking that I'm not on to him or anything..
Knockout:Oh! Me either!
He started a chuckle
Megatron:Uh huh..I'll be out call me when Shockwave is awake.
Knockout:Yes my lord!
I looked at Breakdown and gave him this grin and he looks at Knockout who was putting the picture back to place..
I love breaking Sparks everyday by taking their sweet sparks away from them! I Don't have any feelings for Darbie but I know if I have her by my side it would make everyone weak and pathetic and I'll be the strongest transformer of all time! I will make my brother pay for what he did to me..by taking his sweet spark away!!