Chapter 25

Decepticons
Knockout P.O.V
I CANT THINK OF A PLAN!!
I need my plan to work! How can I get my hands on Darbie without the Autobots getting to me first!
I heard Starscream coming in
Starscream:I just heard from our spy and it seems like Darbie is drawing more attention than we expected
Knockout:And you trust that little traitor?
Starscream:Yes why wouldn't I?
Knockout:Well if she is backstabbing the Autobots in the back couldn't it mean she's backstabbing us too?..
Starscream:But shes not..she's not like that
I always knew Starscream likes Arcee
Knockout:Mmhm okay..
I continue on my computer trying to think of a plan to get Darbie..
Starscream:You know..we got a picture of her..
Knockout:Of who???
Starscream sighed and handed me a picture of...
Knockout:WHERE?...DID?
Starscream:Knockout calm down..I found it while I was cleaning Shockwaves lab..
Knockout:Starscream..why did you bring it to me?..
He sighed...
Starscream:This is a picture of Elita..
I know that Starscream! I'm getting all mad about it because if Megatron finds out I got pictures of his femme that he killed will kill me!
Knockout:I know!!!
Starscream:It looks like Darbie!!
I froze..
Knockout:You saw Darbie?...
Starscream:No.. but Arcee has and she said that Darbie looked like Elita..
Oh no..how!!
Knockout:Uhh!! Great!!!
As we start talking more about it I heard Megatron coming Starscream quickly hid it and we both acted like we were minding our own business
Megatron:Starscream...Knockout...
Both:Yes lord Megatron!
He raised his eyebrow
Megatron:I just came in from meeting Optimus...well just say a friendly talk..
He grinned as we know what he meant
Starscream:Did you made him suffer?
Megatron:Oh yes! I even asked about Darbie...and it seems like our plan is working knockout..
Knockout:Yes Megatron...
Oh great...as soon he sees her...he will be thinking Elita return back from the dead but it's not Elita! It's Darbie!!!!
Megatron:Knockout..
Oh shit he noticed me thinking
Knockout:Yes?..
Megatron:You deserve a day off so go out and do what you want to do...Starscream! Go out and watch for Autobot activity!
Starscream:Yes...Megatron..
Megatron walked out and I had this idea come to my head...
Knockout:Starscream.. I got something!
I told him everything and what to do..if this goes as planned I will finally see my creation and what she really looks like!!!
Autobots
Optimus P.O.V
I heard Darbie's voice and I turned around and I couldn't believe what I was seeing Elita?...no no..it's Darbie..
Darbie:Optimus..are you okay?
I couldn't think straight...no no..Darbie is Darbie...but why does she look like Elita!!!
Darbie:Optimus?...
she came up and touch me and I flinched and I snapped out of it..
Optimus:Darbie...
I looked into her eyes and they were the beautiful things I've seen in ages..
Darbie:Yes Optimus it's me..
She puts her hand on my face and looks at me with a concerned look
Optimus:Darbie...this is all my fau-
Darbie:Shh...it's nobodies but my own...you told me to stay here but I disobeyed so this is my punishment Optimus..
She smiled so weak and I don't know what came over me I had to hug her!
Darbie:Optimus..are you okay??
Answer her! But the truth is I don't know!
Ratchet:Darbie...
I stopped and realized that I was hugging Darbie...
Optimus:I'm sorry..Ratchet may I speak with you
Ratchet P.O.V
Optimus..something is terrible wrong with him..he was hugging Darbie...and if anything gets worst between him and Bee I have no idea what to do...
As Optimus walks off leaving Darbie to nothing but confused look on her face I turn around and follow
Ratchet:What seems to be the trouble Optimus?
Optimus:Darbie is not save..Megatron is after her...and one more thing Ratchet..
Uh oh here it comes..
Optimus:WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE ELITA!?!?!
Yep that's what I was afraid of..
Ratchet:Optimus..i haven't figured that out..but it's Darbie..not Elita..
Optimus:Darbie! Is never gonna have a normal life now! Ratchet!! I can't fall for her!!
What...did he say?
Ratchet:Excuse me Optimus?..did you just say about falling in love with her????
He just sat in silents...
Thats it!..
Ratchet:Optimus! There's a war going on! You can't fall in love!! Especially if she's causing more trouble everyday! I know I'm saying a lot right now but that's the truth!!! Darbie! Will be all right! That's why she's gonna be a student to learn from the past! Including the past between you and..
He cuts me off
Optimus:YOU WILL NOT TELL HER ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!
Ratchet:Who will tell her then Optimus!? But you know what do what you want Optimus....but I will teach her and I will teach her how to become a warrior!!
Optimus:Who said she was gonna be a warrior!? Darbie is not getting out of this base ever again! My luck is she'll get kidnap by the Decepticons! And Ratchet! No matter what! I will always...love Elita but Darbie..she forever has my spark!!
He walks off and I just stand there with shock and nothing to say...what happened to Optimus Prime?...