Chapter 52

Optimus P.O.V
It's dark and cold
I was walking through the foggy field
and I heard her..I heard her voice..I started running and calling her name out..looking for her..I thought I found her but it was Megatron...but Elita is beside him..
Elita:Optimus...come back to me let Darbie go..
I looked at her confused..
Megatron:What is it brother? You confused?
Megatron eyes flash red when he was talking to me
Optimus:What no! This has to be a dream!
Elita:My Love...I thought you loved me
She walks up to me putting her hand on my cheek
Optimus:I-
Megatron:Elita he's fallen for her..he doesn't love you anymore! But I...I will always love you!
Elita:You killed me Megatron how is that love and Optimus is that true?..
I looked at her with guilt in my eyes saying yes..
Elita:The only reason why you fell for her is because she looks like me...
Megatron:Yes that's why he did!
But it's not true! I fell for her because she's beautiful, strong, funny, and has a good spark..and she's mine!
Optimus:No! I fell for her because she's the most beautiful amazing strong femme I ever known! And she's mine!
Megatron:Not for long she will soon be my queen!
Elita:It seems like Megatron you have moved on too..
Megatron:What no!
What is Elita up to?..
Elita:It seems that I need to come back! Because you two are mine and forever! And I will destroy the human race where we can start our new life's!
Optimus:Wait...Your dead..
Elita:Am i Optimus?...
Megatron:Yes! Because I killed you..
Elita looked at us with a smirk..
Elita:See you soon boys!
I woke up with sweat dripping..
I got up looked at the time and realized that it was just a dream..and I got up...and check our system for any information and there was a message...
Probably one of those scammers
I clicked on it and it was from a unknown telling me that they have Darbie and she's under his protection...
Someone has my angel and I will return her home!
Megatron P.O.V
I woke up having the strangest dream..
I hardly dream at all! But something is up...Elita was in my dream and it felt like she was actually having a real conversation with me and my pathetic brother...she was saying "it's time for me to come back" but she's dead I killed her!..it's just a dream..
I got up and went to our computer and look for any signs for Knockout since he took my queen! But nothing!
Shockwave:Megatron..it seems knockout stole all my research about Darbie and Elita mysterious identically..
Megatron:He must be fooling with her head with lyes to try to make her fall for him..
Shockwave:He told her I was the one that turned her to what she is now but he's the one that did..
I had the marvelous plan of all..
Megatron:We need to find her now! We need to tell her the whole truth!
Shockwave:What if she doesn't believe us?..
Megatron:It's called cameras
He lighten up a bit
Shockwave:Then what?
Megatron:Then she will become my queen!
I walked to the computers and saw pictures of Darbie and I smiled even more evil...she will help me destroy the autobots!
Breakdown P.O.V
I heard Megatron and shockwave talking and it only made me think that I need to find knockout fast before he gets himself killed! I tried comn-linking him and he just won't answer me!
I went out and looked for any signs of him and nothing! All I know is I need to find him fast before he gets himself killed!
Knockout P.O.V
I still haven't gotten to any more information of why Darbie is just identical to Elita..but Darbie she's making it harder for me to not fall for her but I already have and I can't but I want to! That's why I took her away from everyone..to not put her in the same stage as Elita was in and then she died because someone did not have his way! I don't think I can lose her like that..she smiles at me and laughs at me when I'm being "funny" and her laugh is just adorable..
When she touches me my heart just stops..and I feel warm inside but when she's not around I'm cold and nothing is this exciting as when she's around...
Am I doing this for her? Or am I doing this for me?...