Chapter 82

Darbie P.O.V
I was prepared for the impact of the ground when me and Megatron started falling from the ship..I wasn't scared or sad I was worried...will the autobots be okay? Will Bee and Optimus stop fighting and get closer? Will Knockout survive...
The ground was getting closer and closer and I closed my eyes and just face my death..
I started to count and closed my eyes
1...2...3...
But then I stopped just inches away from the ground..
Darbie:How is this possible??
Megatron:Don't worry I got you!
Megatron was in his alto form and caught me before I hit he ground he took me back to the ship but I didn't see the Autobots anywhere..
He put me down and transformed
Darbie:Where's the autobots?
Megatron:My queen their in the cells! We won the war!
Darbie:You didn't win! Nobody won the war! The war is still going on!
He grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him
Megatron:Darbie..don't raise your voice at me if you do it again I'll make sure that pretty face of yours is all blue and black..
I darted my eyes at him and he smiled and pulled me into a awful kiss
Megatron:Now I must go and deal with something my devil flower be in my room at the end of the day..well I mean our room
He was walking out and he was giving me these looks..and I felt discussed..
When he left I went to go find the cells
When I get to the cells I see the Decepticons standing and watching the autobots...
Darbie:Decepticons!
Decepticons:My Queen are you okay??
I looked at them and back at the autobots..
Darbie:I got this..as your queen go and rest..
Decepticon:But lord Megatron told us-
Darbie:I will deal with him..now go!
They looked at each other and told me thank you and left
I was sneaking into the cell room and saw the autobots in each different cell
I could hear some crying And I can hear an infant crying..wait! Arcee had the sparkling??
I heard Ratchet talking
Ratchet:We will get out of this..
Ironhide:Yes we will and when I get out I'm going to kill all of them!!
Bee:It's no use..we will get caught..and be put back in this cell..and might as well get comfy boys this is going to be our new home..
Wheeljack:What?! No darbie WOULDNT want us in here..
Smokescreen:And she wouldn't want us to quit..
Bee:She also wouldn't want to be dead!
Everyone sat quietly...
Bee:I know...I was a prick at times..But that's because I wanted her..I wanted her to be mine..I loved her..and when I told her how I feel she...just shut me out..she shut everyone out...and when she got kidnapped my head snapped I wanted to search for her day and night but Optimus wouldn't let it happen..I thought I lost her..but then when that bitch Elita came back and pretended to be darbie she told me she didn't want me..it broke me but then when I realized it wasn't darbie my spark sang..I thought I still had a chance..and when I found out knockout took her..I knew then that I'm going to be to late..and when I saw her kiss Optimus...I knew then she didn't want me..it's been Optimus the whole time...
Arcee:You don't know that! Darbie loved you! She loved all of us..you don't understand when she has to pick do you bee..darbie has a spark of an angel..she couldn't pick between you and Optimus!
Bee:How do you know that?..
Ironhide:Hell bee we all knew that!
Bulkhead:Lets stop talking about it...
Everyone went silent..wow..I'm shocked..I'm speechless
I walked in and I see everyone's eyes are wide..
Arcee:Darbie! I knew you weren't dead!
I quickly grabbed the keys and unlocked all the doors
Ironhide:We gotta hurry they took Optimus somewhere!
Darbie:Wait what do you mean?
Ratchet:They took him to the throne room..
I got everyone out only bot was left was bee
Bee:I saw you fall..how?
Darbie:Megatron
I unlocked his door and he grabbed me in a hug and started crying...
Darbie:C'mon bee let's go safe Optimus!
He looked at me and smashed his lips onto mine
Bee:I'm sorry..that I fell for you..
My spark shatter what he said..
Bulkhead:Darbie! We gotta hurry!
I grabbed Bees hand started running telling them where to find Megatron..
Optimus P.O.V
I was so close catching her..her hand was inches away from mine..and I couldn't reach her..
As soon I stood up we were surrounded by decepticons...
Shockwave:Optimus surrender now or watch your Autobots die!
They had each one at gun point..
I lower my weapon and let them take me
Shockwave:Take him to the throne room and the rest to the cells! We got bigger plans for the prime!
Bee:Coward!
Shockwave:if you only knew who was the real coward bee!
Bee stood back..I watched the autobots go to the cells and the dragged me to the throne room..they put me in chains that I was hanging from the ceiling..
Darbie...I could've saved her..but she just wasn't too close enough..I started to tear up and what I saw..made me tears feel with hate..
Optimus:Megatron!