Chapter 14

Darbie P.O.V
While the autobots were out for energon. I was missing my friends from school...so I decided to txt them...bad idea!
I was actually on the phone with my friend when James...
James:Darbie! What in the hell are you doing!
He grabs my phone and throws it
Darbie:I was on the phone with my friend
James:No Darbie! Do you not understand that you can't have social media contact because the Decepticons are watching and listening every thing you do!
Darbie:James I'm sorry! I didn't know!
James:HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW DARBIE!!!
Darbie:Look I won't do it again!
James:That's right you won't!
He takes my phone and starts to walk off with it
Darbie:Hey! What you doing with my phone!?
James:Make sure it won't happen again!
James threw it out the window
Darbie:JAMES WHAT THE HELL!!!
James:No phone! No Decepticons will be tracing you down! If there not already!
I was about to say something until I heard what he said....
Darbie:James what do you mean by that?
James froze when I asked that
James:Darbie....You remember when you and Optimus went out for drive then Megatron came to stop by and fought Optimus while you ran for shelter?
I remember that and I don't like the way he's going with this...
Darbie:Yes what about it James?
James:Darbie! Megatron thinks you might be some type of weakness for the autobots and now they want you and...YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE THE BASE WITHOUT ME OR ONE OF THE AUTOBOTS! OR BETTER YET YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK HOME NOW UNTIL MEGATRON IS DEAD!!!
Everything was going so fast! I felt like crying! I'm never gonna see my friends again! I'm never gonna be able to go back home! I'm never gonna be able to make contact with anybody!!!
James:Darbie that's why you can't talk on the phone!
Darbie:James! Why did you bring me into this!
James:That is what your mother wanted me to do before she died! Darbie! I promised your mother that I was gonna protect you! She wanted me to protect you from all of the Decepticons in the world!
Darbie:And look where I am now James!!! I'm in the middle of this whole damn thing now!!! And the LEADER OF THE DECEPTICONS WANTS ME! DEAD OR ALIVE!!! How is that protecting me from all of this James???
James just looked at me
James:The autobots can protect you better than I can Darbie!!
Darbie:I can't believe you want me to spend the rest of my life here!!!!
I run off crying not knowing Optimus was watching us argue which made me cry even more!! I ran into my room that will be my house forever as well! And cry myself to sleep
James P.O.V
I know Darbie! I know she doesn't wanna be here forever! But before her mother died I promise her that I will protect Darbie! And that is what I'm going to do! I know she might hate me for it! But I'm not gonna get herself killed or taken away from me! I love my cousin but I just hope I'm doing the right thing for her...
Will:James I know you and Darbie just got into it but the autobots are back with...some news
I look at him and he walks over to me
Will:I remember when me and my wife will get into fights about me coming here but we always forgive each other because she knows how I'm doing it to protect her and our daughter..
James:I know Darbie! I known her since she was born! I know she doesn't wanna be here but i don't want her hurt or to be dead either!
Will:She'll understand James just give her time to understand all of this..
I smile and he patted me on the back and we were off to go listen to the news from the autobots..
Optimus P.O.V
I seen Darbie and James arguing earlier and it was still on my mind when I saw Darbie's face...she was crying and it hurt my spark so much! Then Darbie ran to her bedroom and she shut the door and did not come back out as for James..Will talked to him and he was better than before
Will:So what's the news?
Ironhide:When we get there the Decepticons are already there! But they weren't even getting the energon!
James:So why in the hell did they come!
Ratchet:Optimus? Care to explain that?
I sighed
Optimus:Megatron saw Darbie and nothing is gonna stop him from trying to get her either!
James eyes widened and Will just stood there..
James:What do we do now!
Optimus:Darbie...she's fine...I don't think she needs to be held in the base for life James
He looked at me and nodded and he walked off with Will
Bee:So Darbie is staying here forever?
Optimus:Bee..I wouldn't say forever...she'll be staying here until Megatron is destroyed!
Bee:I guess I got time to win her over!
Oh! No!
Optimus:Bee! You are not having her!
I walked off knowing I might have a fight with my own soldiers! So I walked to my room passing Darbie's room...I open her door and see her asleep with her makeup all mess up from crying.. I shut the door and I walked to my room and ask Primus why did it have to be this girl!?