Chapter 93

Knockout P.O.V
Every since that little incident with the Autobots and Darbie we've been hot on the whereabouts on them..and the betrayal of my good friend Breakdown..
i heard the doors opening and seen it was Soundwave...he never talks or anything just mocks every word i say it anybody else's words which is annoying!
Knockout:Hello Soundwave assume Megatron sent you?
He just turned his head at me replayed megatron voice telling me to come to the throne room
i simply nodded to go see what he wants
when i get there he's talking to Shockwave and i hear this familiar voice but i can't really name who
Knockout:Lord Megatron? you call for me??
he turned his head at me
Megatron:Ahh! Yes i have someone for you to meet! well reunite once more is that correct
This figure comes walking out of the shadows and i couldn't believe my eyes and i saw who i thought died a long time ago..
Knockout:Nightstar?..
Nightstar:Knockout!
She came running into my arms
Knockout:I thought you died..
Shockwave:We found her in the woods looking for salvation and we took her in and got her back to health..
She smiled at me and hugged me tight
Megatron:Knockout this is the femme you fell for
I looked at him and i know i did but how did she survive..this isn't adding up right
Megatron:She will help us get to Darbie she will bring Darbie to me and you all will have your queen!
I looked at Nightstar and saw her eyes burning with fire
Nightstar:I'm so glad that i'm here with you!
she went to hug me again and i just stood there like an idiot
Megatron:I will give y'all two some time to play catch up
everyone left it was just me and her staring at each other waiting for a conversation to go
Knockout:How did you survive?
Nightstar:When Shockwave pulled you out of school i followed you and i was close enough that when the school got exploded i was under debris and it took weeks to someone to find me and i couldn't tell who it was..i know it was another femme but my vision was so bad i couldn't see who it was then..she took care of me and everything until she left me because she had business to do with her two former lovers..
i knew who she was talking about then
Knockout:Elita?..
Nightstar:Elita? the femme that megatron and optimus girl
i nodded my head
Nightstar:But i thought megatron killed her thats how the war started i thought..
Knockout:Oh it is and now we have this new femme that megatron wants and turns out he married her but she escaped with the autobots and now we are after our queen..
she looked at me
Nightstar:Why am i sensing some anger when you said that?
i looked at her
Knockout:I can't stand that femme i can't even look at her!
Nightstar:What did she do to you knockout?..
i looked at her and i tried thinking..what did she do to me?..as i was thinking i couldn't think of anything and why is that?..so why do i hate her? my mind stop..
why can't i remember anything about her except the day she was here..
Nightstar:Nevermind that..i think we should continue from where we started dont you think so?..
i was still thinking until i seen her coming close to me and wrapping her arms around my neck..
she looked at me with the blazing eyes she was setting off and what i saw was a flashback of me and this femme kissing me while i lay hurting and in pain and i was back to seeing nightstar leaning to kiss me i just grabbed her shoulders
Knockout:maybe not right now..
Nightstar:but why not..i mean i knew you wanted this since we became close back on cypertron..
she kissed my neck causing chills to run up my back but something didn't feel right like this isn't the femme i'm supposed to be with or something..
she gave me this look and it took over me and she had me...
Megatron P.O.V
this is going well i knew if Nightstar return Knockout will soon forget about hating his queen..
to all the things i'm going to do to her is just amazing..our sparkling will rule this pathetic world...she will help me destroy the autobots once in for all..my brother will finally be nothing again! i will soon be in control i will have him by the neck squeezing the life at of him and watch the life leave out of him and watch my queen cry..but then there's bumblebee...i'll just let knockout deal with him oh how fun that fight is gonna be! i love being the leader of the autobots!!
Shockwave:my lord! we have a decepticon distress signal
Megatron:From who??
he looked at it harder and couldn't find nothing
Shockwave:Master you don't think it's..
Megatron:Starscream?? Elita???
he sat in silence
Megatron:Starscreams wings got ripped off he fell to his death so did Elita.. they are dead!
Shockwave:Then who is it!?
it's gonna keep bugging him until i send someone out there to see who
Megatron:Soundwave!!!
Soundwave comes walking in
Megatron:Get Knockout and get him soldiers to go on a mission to see where this signal is coming from!
he nodded his head and walked out
Megatron:Happy?!
Shockwave just chuckled
whoever this is will they be helpful or will they be another problem to my list..
Who is sending off the distress signal??