Chapter 77

Bee P.O.V
I heard a gun shot fired and then just like that everything was still...everyone quit fighting..
Optimus:No!
I heard Optimus yelling and then when i turned around i saw darbie's lifeless body laying on the ground with energon leaving her body...
Optimus started running towards her and he was cradling her saying no as he was holding her
I started walking towards her and everything was just a blur to me..
When I got to her lifeless body... i fell to my knees and started crawling to her..
Bee:No no no darbie please...
i heard Ratchet coming through
Ratchet:Move! Get out of the way!
When he reached darbie he looked at her checked for anything but nothing was there and he just gave me and optimus a look..and we both knew what it meant..
I started crying and i couldn't keep it in anymore..darbie my angel...my angel is gone!
i was holding her hand while optimus was cradling her body..
Megatron:Who did this!!
I looked up at Optimus and he was not even himself..his eyes were blackish purple while tears were streaming down his face...
I looked at everybody with tears in my eyes and saw everyone's head down..
and when i looked back at Darbie i could only do one thing...
Bee:Darbie...please come back to me...
I leaned down and kiss her and watch my tears fall down on her face...
All of sudden i heard Optimus scream and i looked and he was charging at megatron...
Optimus P.O.V
While i was holding darbie in my arms all i could think of was this is my fault..all of this and now i want to die! but then i started thinking...
i got up and started running at megatron
i tackled him and we started rolling close to the edge of the ship
Optimus:Shes dead because of you!!
i was punching him in the face
Megatron:I didn't want her to be dead!
Optimus:Then why take her away from me!?
i went to punch him again
Megatron:Because i deserve happiness not you!
he pushed me off and started hitting me
and i dodged them with that  i tackled him again
Optimus:Why Megatron why??
Megatron:Because i was suppose to be the next prime! i was supposed to have the girl but all i get is trash thrown at me and i end up killing the girl!
i slammed his head against the ground
Elita:last time i checked i'm not dead!
I looked up and saw her with a gun..
Megatron kicked me off of him and he was struggling to get up
Megatron:Why do you have a gun?..
Optimus:You..you did this!
Elita only smirked
Megatron:you killed darbie!
Optimus:Elita why?!?!
she started laughing
Elita:You guys are so pathetic! This femme made all of y'all weak! Every since that day where i died i wanted revenge on everything! but when i started realizing y'all were moving on with this pathetic human i had to come back and finally get what i deserve!
Megatron:so you kill an innocent person!
Optimus:Darbie did nothing to you!
Elita:But my love she was taking you!
Megatron:Who would want to be with a monster!?
Elita:Who is really the monster here megatron? who is the one that decided to change this human to one of us? who made this innocent person marry a monster?
I saw megatron face and all you could see was regret
Megatron:Why are you doing this to us!
Elita:Revenge maybe? pfff who cares why im doing it!? it's done! she's dead! it's finished! and both of you will watch this planet crumble!
i looked at Megatron..and Megatron looked at me..
Optimus:Wait...You came here to destroy this planet!
Elita:Exactly! looks like the prime gets it..
Megatron:What did this planet do to you!!
i looked at Megatron and saw what i haven't seen in ages:..he was actually showing his true self again..
Elita:Well looks like you changed...why is all of sudden do you care about this planet!
I looked at Megatron and he just looked like he was ready to kill her...
Megatron P.O.V
When i saw Optimus running over to darbie i saw flashback when i killed elita
i saw her energon on my hands and believe me i cried so many nights regretted everything that i have done..Cypertron is now a fallen planet that i have made..Darbie made me realize that you can fix your mistakes..but my mistakes are never going to be fixed..
I saw my brother on his knees cradling darbie in his arms while i just look for the monster that did this!
All of sudden i'm tackled by Optimus and we start to roll and he starts to punch me repeatedly and the words he told me only weaken me...what is wrong with me!? why did all of sudden i care now!? Elita killed my queen! i didn't love her but she didn't deserve this...
i started to get mad at elita and i wanted to kill her right there!
Megatron:I realize that i'm the monster here! but killing darbie was uncalled for! she was going to help me rule this pathetic planet! this planet was going to make a rebirth of cypertron! that was my plan! and your plan was to kill the only one that was going to help me make it happen but you killed her! look who's the real monster now! It's you elita!!
Elita:Monster?! You think i'm the monster!?? Maybe you should look in the mirror!
Megatron:I know what i did..and my mistakes will never be fix! that was the whole point of my plan so i can start all over!!
It was quiet for a minute until Elita started laughing...
Elita:Megatron there is no starting all over! Now will you excuse me...i will need to start planning on..destroying the human race!
She went to walk away but i started running after her and i grabbed her and we started fighting
She was pinning me against the wall getting ready to end me but then Optimus came running in and tackled her..leaving me on the ground watching them two fight while i was thinking of what just happened 'did Optimus just saved me'
Wheeljack P.O.V
I was following Breakdown with arcee in his arms in pain and when he got to the lab and put her down on the table she started screaming in pain.. i quickly ran to arcee and saw that she was having the sparkling...
Wheeljack:Arcee what happen!?
arcee started crying
Breakdown:Elita and arcee were fighting and elita hit her stomach causing her to go into labor! now i need you to help me!
i look at Arcee and saw her in pain and it just broke me
i got the supplies that breakdown needed and now it was time for arcee to do her job now
Breakdown:Arcee i need you to push!
Arcee:Primus damnit what do you think i'm doing!
i went to hold her hand and when she went to push i felt my hand almost breaking
Wheeljack:Ow! easy on the hand!!
Breakdown:Arcee you're almost there! i just need one more push!
Arcee:Wheeljack i don't think i can do it..
Wheeljack:Look at me Arcee..i love you and i know you can do it..our sparkling needs you..now push!
When she pushed that last time i heard a infant crying i saw breakdown wrapping something
Breakdown:Congratulations..it's a boy
He handed him to me and i looked at the sparkling i saw that he had arcee eyes with a little red in them
he has dark blue color with red stripes on him
i handed him to Arcee and she started crying
Arcee:He's perfect...
i smiled at her and then i heard optimus screaming..we all did
Wheeljack:Breakdown stay here! i need to go help
Breakdown nodded
Arcee:Wheeljack...
i looked at her..
Wheeljack:I be right back darling..
i ran off to go fight but when i got there i couldn't believe my eyes..
Darbie lifeless body was laying there with energon escaping her body while bee is holding her hand crying...
I saw something i haven't seen in awhile which that was the decepticons and autobots actually getting along...well some of them aren't..i look up to see Starscream in a headlock by Ironhide...i went to go walk up to bee and saw darbie and there was just no life in her...
Wheeljack:Bee..
He lifted his head and looked at me which was spark broken
Bee:I will never be able to tell her that i love her...she will never be able to hear my words..
Wheeljack:Bee look she's-
All of sudden the wind started to pick up and something was happening to darbie's body..you could see her energon going back into her body..her wound healing..her body was coming back to life! this bright blue light was shining all over darbie like it was bringing her back to life and when the light was disappeared...she was gone...