Chapter 95

Knockout P.O.V
Darbie:Knockout please come back to me please you can fix this
i looked around and see bodies falling to the ground while optimus and megatron fight to the death i see nightstar ontop of darbie with a blade up to her throat its smoky i see the ship that was once flying in the skys on the ground smashed into pieces with flames rising
autobots and decepticons fight while i hear my name being scream by darbie why does this hurt? Then i hear her voice in a echo and see this femme with white and blue eyes she has wings and she walks up to me covers my eyes and whispers "what you see now is what you know..nothing knockout..when i take my hands off your eyes you'll see what your supposed to see" she let go and i saw her..her laughing her smiling with a beautiful sparkling..with her blue eyes shining so brightly.. "this is what your supposed to see but since someone close to you took memories away your life is this" she showed me what i was seeing in the beginning..everything was paused i could see megatron about to strike down optimus i see bee being hold back by decepticons i see nightstar holding darbie while she's on her knees crying while she watches optimus..ironhide being held by shockwave arcee and wheeljack laying on the ground lifeless holding hands.. while the others try to help get to darbie..
I wake up and see i'm pouring with sweat and i see nightstar laying beside me i get up splash some water on my face look at myself in the mirror and i swear i saw that femme behind me but when i looked she was gone..
i left the room and went to the lab and saw shockwave talking to megatron
Megatron:As soon he finds out he will kill you shockwave
Shockwave:If he ever finds out
Megatron:He's like your son tho why would you hide that from someone you care for
Shockwave:Megatron your not in this position you don't know all you know is how to lose your wife on the first not even two hours into the marriage!
he started chuckling
Megatron:You know you're right but when i have her back she's mine her body is mine and i'll make her loved ones watch while i take it
Shockwave:Exactly!! that's why i took his memories away because i didn't want him to see that especially when you knew he fell for her!
Who is he talking about?..
i walked in and see them at a stand off while megatron and smiling with that devilish look
Megatron:Knockout how are you? you and your clueless self
i didn't understand
Knockout:My lord i'm fine and are you feeling well your talking nonsense
he started headed to the door
Megatron:Any luck figuring out who sent that distress signal??
Shockwave:I will go out and find out and see who it is..
Megatron:Very well i will send some decepticons with you just in case it's a autobots
he walked out and i saw shockwave looking stressed about something..
i wanted to ask but before i could he left so i decided to do some work on the labs and i kept hearing that femmes voice then a gush of wind blew out of nowhere knocking papers on the floor how did the wind get in here when there's no windows or doors anything???
i picked up the papers and glanced and saw my name on the flies..
Shockwave P.O.V
How could he call me out like that! when he can't spend a whole day with someone he married and ran away with the autobot circus! As i go to the distress signal i see a bunch of trees broken and ground scrubbed up when i get closer to the signal i feel like i'm being followed..must be an autobot..i prepared myself and watch how the recruits behind me play with their thumbs and telling each other stupid jokes why did megatron send these with me? all of sudden it got quiet i look behind me and see their gone!
i looked and seen their body's laying lifeless dead with a hole in their chest..
Shockwave:Who's there!?
i heard laughing and that laugh sounded so familiar..
Shockwave:Show yourself!
I hear someone tap me and i looked behind me and i see who i thought i believe was dead but alive!
Shockwave:Elita???
Elita:Well well megatron sending you to do his dirty work what's new?
she started laughing historically
Shockwave:How are you alive! you fell out the ship from a thousand foot drop!
she started laughing and she transformed into a jet! and she swooped me off and i was in the air holding on for dear life and she drops me off at this cave and i see energon everywhere and i follow it and i couldn't believe my eyes who the energon belong too..Starscream..