5. "I'm tired"

Everyone heads to the backyard where the pool and some places to sit are. Dream, Sapnap, and Karl go to get everyone drink's. Skeppy, Bad, and Alex sit on the edge of the pool while having their leg's in the water. 

"Are you staying the whole time?" Skeppy asks Alex. 

"Yeah for sure. What about you guy's?" Alex asks back. 

"I'm staying the full time. Are you Bad?" Skeppy responds. 

Bad nods, "Yeah. If I didn't bring Rat I wouldn't, but I could bring her so I'll stay." 

"Our dogs are going to be best friends. Maybe even more?" Skeppy says with a raised eyebrow. (A/N: I don't mean the dogs would be together in THAT way yk ,cause thats weird. But as a joke dogs "dating" is cute yk?) 

"I think Rat is a lesbian. She's a bad bitch, and no offense, but Rocco can't get with her." Alex jokes. 

"Hey language! But you are right." Bad says. 

Skeppy rolls his eyes, "My dog could get any wifey he wants. But whatever." 

Dream, Sapnap, and Karl come outside and place bottles and cup's onto the outside table. Karl yell's, "COME ON GUYS!" Everyone get's up to get their drinks. Then they just go back to how they were before. Except Bad, he doesn't drink that much and didn't feel like drinking right now. 

The three's convo moves along and they talk about maybe streaming together soon. Just a chat stream because none of the people here brought their whole set up or anything. 

"Ok yeah we should. Maybe tomorrow or the day after." Bad says. 

"Yeah yeah, and we can turn on media share so maybe we could do try not to laugh." Alex suggests. 

"That's a good idea!" Skeppy says. 

Suddenly music starts playing. Specifically the song Lucid Dreams. Sapnap was playing his playlist. (A/N: Here's the link to it: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1pOl1TkrXU3d3YRWDdfsjG?si=0OzC3BZXSSW_TmRk1bugcw ) 

Bad looks over and see's Karl, Sapnap, and a couple of the others just dancing and trying to sing along. Alex get's up to go over with them. Skeppy cheer's them on while still sitting next to Bad. 

As the night goes on, Bad get's more tired. He's usually asleep by now. "I'm going to sleep." Bad says. 

He get's up but then Skeppy grabs his wrist, "It's not even 2 yet. You can't sleep now." 

"But i'm tireeeed." Bad say's. 

Skeppy sighs, "Then I guess we have to wake you up." 

Skeppy get's up and lead's Bad with him to the drinks. 

"What do you want?" he asks. 

Bad look's at him and shakes his head, "I don't want anything. I just want to sleep." 

"Come on Bad. You've finally met everyone and you want to go to sleep? Even if you don't drink, j-just stay and have fun or something." Skeppy says. 

Skeppy is a bit tipsy, but he doesn't drink too much still. Bad roll's his eyes, "Fine, i'll stay." Bad wants to look out for Skeppy just in case. (A/N: I'm not sure if Skeppy is muslim, so i'm not sure if he drinks alcohol, but i'm assuming he does? Sorry if that isn't the case.)

"Nice! What should we do?" Skeppy asks. 

"I don't know." Bad shrug's. 

"Let's go swimming!" Skeppy suggest's. 

Bad look's at the pool and back at Skeppy, "Right now?" 

Skeppy shrug's, "Why not? Come on!" 

Bad tries to argue with Skeppy, "Wait but we do-" But then Skeppy drag's Bad into the pool with himself. They make a big splash and rise to the surface.