38. LA to FL

Five months later, and today is the day that Skeppy is going to move from LA to Florida. And it's also the first time Bad and Skeppy see each other in person since, well, five months ago. They both were too busy and unable to go visit each other. 

And a month ago, Skeppy's lease was nearly done and he was too too sad of not being with Bad. So they made plans together to buy an nice townhouse together in Florida. 

It has the basics like living room, kitchen, that stuff you know. Two stories of course. And also three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Master bedroom for the couple, a work room, and a room for the doggos. Pretty perfect for them.

 Bad get's up and his eyes shoot wide open. He cant control his excitement. He skips around his empty apartment and sings, "Today is the day that Skeppy is coming! Today is the day that we move in together! Today is the day that-" Rat watches as her owner goes out of control with joy. 

Just two days ago, both of them shipped most of their belongings to the new place. And they went online shopping together to pick out furniture. Skeppy hasn't seen the place in person. But Bad lives close enough to where he's went to his before they actually bought it. 

And he went there just yesterday to see if all their things made it safely there. Which they did thankfully. Bad's been waiting to see Skeppy nearly half a year, which is a long time being away from someone who you care for deeply. And no one was more excited than Bad. 

But Skeppy was on the same level of excitement. He wakes up in his empty LA loft and says, "TODAYS THE DAY WE MOVE TO FLORIDA ROCCO! ARE YOU EXCITED?" Rocco stares at Skeppy like Rat was looking at Bad. 

Both of these dogs got stuck with love struck owners. 

Skeppy's flight was in about two hours at 1. And it's nearly a five hour flight. So he'd be in Florida at 6pm. Good enough time for him and Bad to finally spend some time with each other.

He finishes packing his carry on and making sure he has everything for Rocco to travel as well. He sold his car a couple of days ago and is planning to get his Florida license and buy a car there. 

So Skeppy get's an uber. They drive through the LA traffic to LAX. And from there, Skeppy does all his airport stuff like the security, boarding pass, everything. And he makes it on to the plane where he's seated next to a pair of old ladies. 

The plane takes off and Skeppy spends the time on his phone. It's on airplane mode and theres no data/wifi. But he's just looking through his photos. Photos of Bad online, when they were together, and screenies from in game. In just a few hours, he'll get to kiss his strawberry once again. 

The old lady next to him taps his shoulder. So he turns to look at her and says, "Yes ma'am?" 

She gives a sweet smile and says, "I recognize you. And I hope you don't mind, but I saw those photos your looking at. I remember you when I was in my home state of Florida. And I believe I saw you in a Target. Or am I thinking of someone else?" 

Skeppy thinks back and his memory is jogged. This is the same old lady that said him and Bad are a very adorable couple. 

Skeppy says, "Yes ma'am that was me. I didn't notice at first but now I remember. Yes, we saw each other in Florida. What are you doing in LA on a flight back to Florida?" 

The lady points to the other old lady next to her and says, "My wife and I got married a couple days ago. She's always wanted to have a crazy wedding, and whats better than going to Vegas then LA? So we flew to Vegas first, drove up here, and now we're on our way back home." 

Skeppy smiles at their relationship. He says, "Aw, you both seem happy. Congratulations on the marriage!" 

She smiles and holds her wife's hand, "Thank you so much. Look Morgan, I've met this young man before back home." 

Her wife, Morgan, looks at Skeppy and smiles, "Hi young man!" 

Skeppy smiles back and says, "Hi ma'am!" 

The familiar old lady says, "So this is my wife Morgan and my name is Sally." 

Skeppy says, "Nice to meet the two of you. My name is Zak." 

They smile and Morgan says, "I like that name." 

"Thank you." Skeppy replies. 

Sally says, "So Zak, what are you doing in LA and away from your boyfriend?" 

Skeppy smiles and says, "Well I live here. And when you saw me and him together in Florida, we weren't dating then. But we are dating now, and have been for a while. So today i'm moving to Florida with him." 

They both aw and Morgan says, "That's great that your moving with him. LA is VERY far from Florida." 

Sally says, "Yes, very far. And online dating only works for so long. Happy for you that you get to move there with him." 

Skeppy says, "Thank you. And yeah, it was really hard to be away from him for like five months." 

They keep talking for the flight. Sally and Morgan would ask Skeppy about his young, entertainment life. Because he told them he's kinda like a gamer and youtuber, to put it into simple terms. And Skeppy would ask them for advice. 

Skeppy thinks to himself, "Wow, these ladies really know a lot about life." 

But back to Bad, who has left his apartment with a last goodbye. And he is now on his way to his new home! 

He drives over with Rat in the passenger seat, something that he'll miss a little once Skeppy is here. He will obviously sit in the passenger seat while the dogs are in the back. So he parks on the driveway in front of the house and get's out the car. 

Bad unlocks the door and walks in. He looks around and get's excited all over again when he thinks about him and Skeppy being here together. Rat was still on her leash, so Bad unclips that so she can roam around. Rat runs all around the place and getting used to her new home. 

Bad sighs as he realizes now that they'll also have to arrange the furniture and put up stuff. So he get's to work. He begins with the kitchen, and then the living room. 

Bad says, "Looks pretty good so far! What do you think Lucy?" Rat looks at Bad and makes this face.

Bad scoffs and says, "Aw your so adorable Lucy! I'm sure you love the living room. But the whole place isn't done..but i'll get it done soon. And when Skeppy comes maybe we'll work on some of it together." 

Bad looks at the clock he set up on the living room wall and see's that its 5:00pm. He says, "Just an hour or two until Skeppy get's here. Sooo i'll set up our room next!" 

Bad goes upstairs and get's to work. But while your working hard, time can go by quick. So as he's placing the mattress on top of their bed frame...

There's a knock at the door.

Word Count: 1335

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating for the past like 4 days! But I promise i'm trying to update often every other day again :) Also, THANKS SM FOR 40K+, OMG WOW!!! Thanks sm for everything and especially the funny/nice comments you leave! It means sm and makes me smile everyday :D Have a good day/night! <3