52. Halloween *Bonus*

A/N: TYSM FOR 200K READS!!! Wrote this small special for anyone who'd like to read it :D Happy late Halloween! And tysm again for all the support on this story!!! ^w^

1 year later...

It's that time of the year again where goons and ghouls roam the stress of America. Skeleton bones crack from every corner, zombies moan for brains, and witches cackle in your ear. Halloween! At the Skephalo household, they already have all their decorations set for the holiday. 

Bad wakes up and looks over to see Skeppy still sleeping

Bad wakes up and looks over to see Skeppy still sleeping. Bad mumbles, "Guess I'll make breakfast this morning." 

He gets out of bed, slides on his pink fluffy slippers that Venus bought him, and he walks out of his bedroom. He goes to Venus's room and quietly opens the door. He looks at her in bed, "Asleep like a bear." 

He leaves and closes the door to go check on Eros. He quietly cracks open the door and looks at Eros, "Nestled in bed like a bird." Bad closes the door again and goes downstairs. 

He takes the dogs out for a short walk and then brings them back inside for their own breakfast. Rat and Rocco eat better than most of America's population with eggs, bacon, and whatever else Bad spoils them with. Then Bad begins prepping around the kitchen for family breakfast; every morning they all have breakfast together. 

Today is spooky because it's Halloween and a Saturday, no school thankfully. Bad makes some evil and silly-faced pancakes, cuts fruit into stars, toast with cream cheese spread like a ghost with black olives as eyes, scrambled eggs with ketchup for blood, and some other stuff. He sets up the table and awaits for his family on the couch scrolling through his phone. 

Even with their family, Skeppy and Bad never quit Youtube/streaming, just dialed down their hard work. Bad rarely posts, but he streams at least twice a week. Skeppy posts at least once a week, and rarely ever streams. Not just Minecraft content anymore; Minecraft, Roblox, vlogs, and other stuff. 

Also, Bad posts a lot about his family on Instagram which amassed even more followers than they had before. All of this work, along with taking care of their children, social life, and their marriage. 

Bad is sat scrolling through twitter when he hears footsteps coming down the stairs. Bad stares at his phone until Skeppy comes over to the couch and basically plops onto Bad. Bad lets out a little grunt, "Nice way to say good morning." 

Skeppy burrows his head into Bad's chest and mumbles, "Yeah." 

Bad smiles, "I made you pancakes." 

Skeppy raises his head in interest, "Pancakes?" 

Bad nods, "Not all for you though, save some for Eros. He loves them, especially since they are spooky ones." 

Skeppy lays next to Bad and says, "Today's Halloween. When should we start preparing for our guests coming later today?" 

Bad shrugs, "Well we're just gonna get some snacks and stuff. Majority of our night is gonna be walking the kids around."