9. IHop

Bad wake's up early the next morning. 

"What time is it?" he asks himself. He grab's his phone from the bedside and check's. "Oh it's 9:00. That's pretty good." he says. 

He look's over to see Skeppy and the dog's still peacefully sleeping. 

"That muffin head." Bad whisper's and smile's to himself. 

He get's up and goes to the kitchen. No one was up, even Techno. But Bad was really hungry so he made himself some eggs. He sit's on one of the kitchen stool's to eat while scrolling through his phone. 

He like's some fan art on Twitter and Insta. "Aw, this is so cute." Bad say's.

He keep's scrolling while eating and he then he finish's

He keep's scrolling while eating and he then he finish's. After putting the dirty plastic plate in the trash, he goes on the couch. 

"I wonder if anyone is going to wake up." Bad say's. 

And just like that, Dream walk's into the living room. He plop's onto the other couch and say's, "Good morning Bad." 

"Hey. Your up early." Bad say's. 

Dream yawns, "Sapnap's snoring woke me up. And I couldn't go back to sleep." 

"Is it that bad?" Bad asks. 

"Not really. But I'm kind of a light sleeper so." Dream respond's. 

Bad smile's and say's, "Well no one is up yet. So you can just sleep here for now." 

"I don't feel like it anymore since i'm up. I don't know what to do while everyone is sleeping though." Dream say's. 

Bad shrug's, "I've just been on my phone." 

"Yeah, I guess." Dream say's and pull's out his phone. 

The two lay down on the couches with their phones until more people start showing up. Everyone beside's Ant and Velvet were in the living room now. The two lovebirds wanted to go out and have a breakfast date, so they left to do that. 

"What should we eat?" Wilbur asks. 

"We can go out maybe?" George suggest's. 

"Where should we go?" Karl asks. 

Alex shrug's, "IHop?" 

"I don't know if we could all go there. But maybe we could order the food and eat here." Bad say's. 

"Yeah. Not a lot of place's would have room for all of us." Techno add's. 

They all order a giant order from Dream's phone. "Ok anything else?" Dream asks. Everyone shake's their head and say's their good. So Dream put's in the order. And thirty minute's later, him and Sapnap leave to go get the food. 

"I hope it's not cold when they get here." Skeppy say's. 

"If it is then we can just heat it up again." Bad say's. 

"Yeah, I guess. What should we do today?" Skeppy asks. 

Bad shrug's, "I'm not sure. I guess we'll go with the group." 

Dream and Sapnap come back later on while everyone was waiting in the living room just hanging out. "Food's here!" Sapnap yell's. 

Everyone get's up and goes to the kitchen area to find their order's and grab whatever. Bad wasn't that hungry, but he did eat two chocolate chip pancakes that were very delicious. Everyone ate their food and after that was all over, people just hung about the house. 

Ant and Velvet were out exploring Florida together while they could. Wilbur, Charlie, Techno were having some type of conversation. 

Dream, Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Schlatt, and George were just making some TikTok's and some other content type stuff. 

Skeppy was in his and Bad's room because he had a video to edit. 

And then there was Niki, Puffy, and Bad who were chilling on their phone's. And Bad had a book he was kind of reading. But he also checked his phone like every five minute's. 

The day went about like this where everyone just did whatever they felt. And this not only went on for today, but the rest of the week. It was just everyone doing what they felt/wanted. 

Usually you could find the feral crew in the pool along with Wilbur, Charlie, Techno, and Schlatt. They kept playing a bunch of games like volleyball, some random game they came up with called pool soccer, football, etc. Niki, Puffy, Bad, Skeppy, Ant, and Velvet typically stayed in the backyard lounge seat's and just enjoyed their day. 

But no matter which "group" they were apart of. Everyone still interacted with each other and had multiple drink's. Except Bad because he doesn't like drinking that much. 

So now it's almost been 2 week's into the vacation. 

And everyone was outside during the night playing a big volleyball game. Everyone there was forced to play in it by Puffy and Skeppy. 

They had switched up the team's to where it was captain Puffy, Bad, Niki, Karl, Alex, Dream, Schlatt, and Skeppy. And the other team captain Ant had Velvet, Sapnap, Wilbur, George, Charlie, and Techno. 

In the end, Ant's team won. "YOOOOO SUCK IT GREEN BOOOOOOYYY!!" Wilbur yell's. Everyone enjoy's the night and has fun. But maybe a little too much fun...

Word Count: 858

A/N: I don't know how long I should make this story, but we'll see🤠