33. Q&A

Time goes by again, and just a week left till they leave. It's frustrating wanting to stay together, but knowing they have to go back home. Across the vast country from each other and from friends. Even if Bad wasn't with Skeppy, he'd be with Puffy, Ant, Dream, whoever.

He enjoys the presence of his friends being able to have real conversation and fun with them. Everyone in the house does. It's why Dream got the place, so everyone could finally get together and have a good time. For two months.

And everyone's been slowly packing. Not that much, but they got the suitcases from the large garage out. Bad has slowly been packing away some clothes and other few things. Skeppy already had all his troll stuff packed away. It's been nice to be able to have all these friends together for content, and life in general. Their basically best friends whether in person or online.

But moving on from recap, one week left. Bad and Skeppy are in their room working of course like usual. They're planning a merch collab together soon and so they've been trying to figure out what to make, how it'll look, etc. "I think this is a good design." Skeppy says.

Bad nods, "I think we got it

Bad nods, "I think we got it. It's cute and has both of our colors. Plus a large muffin too."

Skeppy smiles, "Great. I'll send this over to my team and they can get it started with the company."

Bad smiles in response.

"Are you feeling alright?" Skeppy asks.

Bad nods, "Yeah. I'm a little tired. But also I want to stream. We only have a week left so I feel like it'd be fun?"

Skeppy says, "You can do a q and a. They're good and easy."

"That's a good idea. But by myself would be boring, can you do it with me?" Bad asks.

"Sure. I'd love to!" Skeppy replies.

Bad set up his camera and some other streaming stuff on the small desk in the room. (A/N: Idk how this stuff works rlly, i'm not a streamer/youtuber so...sorry.) Bad takes out his phone and tweets.

BadBoyHalo

Hey everyone! I'm going to do a Q&A stream in five minutes on Twitch! :D

|

Skeppy

Leave some questions here too :)

Soon enough, Bad starts his stream. It's him and Skeppy sitting next to each other greeting everyone to Bad's channel. Bad says, "Hey everyone, welcome!" They thank the subs and primes already starting to come in.

Bad says, "Alright everyone! Today, I have a pretty nice stream for you all. And of course we have Skeppy with me too. As you all might know by now, but for those who don't, I'm staying at a house with some of my friends right now. But we are leaving in a week, so I wanted to stream a nice little q and a for all of you with Skeppy, while I can. So if you donate a question, we'll read it and answer. And I'll also be answering some questions off twitter."