42. Special Day

A/N: This chapter is the longest i've ever written, took me a while :) Enjoy <3

6 months later and its July. An exact year from when Bad and Skeppy first met in person. A nice Florida evening, not too hot, but not cold of course. There's a large tent set up, an archway to be wed, and many decorations to make the occasion more special. 

There's a light breeze in the air that carries the scents of a bunch of candles all around the area

There's a light breeze in the air that carries the scents of a bunch of candles all around the area. The table center pieces are delphiniums. The theme Bad wanted to go for was "pretty". That's literally just what he told his mom and Skeppy's mom. And from their, they mainly took over.

Everyone from the DSMP, Bad's family, Skeppy's family, and some of their other friends are all in town for the wedding. (A/N: Even if its technically illegal for everyone to be here, its not anymore. Fanfic logic.) 

The event started at 4pm so guests can come and get some drinks while talking before the ceremony begins which is later on. So everyone besides Bad and Skeppy's close family are already at the reception. 

Dream and George are at the bar talking with Ant and Velvet. Dream has face revealed so no longer does he worry about being seen. And him and George did reveal that they were dating a few months ago. That blew up the internet as you could guess. 

Ant and Velvet are engaged now. And they would've had a wedding. But Velvet is very hellbent on making it the most perfect thing in the universe. But now his mind is filled with doubts about that goal when he sees how great Bad and Skeppy's wedding looks. 

Techno is drinking some red wine while talking to his girlfriend. Yep, girlfriend that he is happily with. She's a very nice, pretty girl. But has a passion for blood like Techno. 

They met in some bed wars tournament that Techno had signed up for as some "extra practice". And he got beat by his now girlfriend. They have their moments of love, and moments of extreme competition. 

There is Karl, Sapnap, and Alex sitting at the bar talking amongst themselves. And they are all in a relationship together. Karl and Sapnap started dating a while ago once Sapnap came out as bi. And Karl likes to stay unlabeled rather than oppose something he's not onto himself.