51. The End

A/N: Hey guys, it's been 1 year since I started my Wattpad account 8/19/20-8/19/21. And for that reason, I wanted to end my longest/largest story (so far) on this special date. Idk, Wattpad is special to me. So this is the last chapter of this story :) It was sweet while it lasted <3

Time skip 4 years...Today is Bad and Skeppy's five year anniversary. Bad says, "Are you ready?" 

Skeppy fixes his tie, "Yep. Does it look nice?" 

Bad smiles, "You look perfect." 

Skeppy says, "We'll be the best looking there." 

Bad says, "Guess we should see what crazy clothes Venus wore." 

Skeppy laughs, "She always makes the wackiest outfits." 

They walk out of their room and go to the room next to them. Bad knocks on the door, "Venus may we come in?" 

She says, "You may!" Bad and Skeppy open the door. 

She says, "Hey dada! Hey baba! Look at my outfit!" 

Skeppy says, "Woah! Chill! You look better than me." 

She says, "I always do *giggles*" 

Bad smiles, "You look great sweety!" 

Typically Venus dresses like a clown, because she's a 4 year old kid who has no fashion sense. But Bad and Skeppy let her dress how she wants because she wears whatever she likes. 

She laughs and skips around her room, "I want to go to aunt Puffy's." 

Bad says, "We will in just a moment, so get your bag ready. Baba and I are going to see what Eros wore and then we'll be ready to go." 

Venus nods her head, "Ok!" 

Bad and Skeppy leave her room and knock on Eros's door. "May we come in?" Bad asks. 

Eros answers, "Yeah!" 

They go into his room and Skeppy asks, "Ready to go bud?" 

He nods, "I wanna go play with aunt Puffy's dogs!" 

Bad asks, "Is Rat and Rocco not enough?" 

He shakes his head, "Aunt Puffy's dogs are cuter." 

Bad gasps, "Take it back!" 

Eros laughs, "No!" 

Bad chases him around the room as Eros tries to run away. Bad catches him and says, "Gotcha! Tickle him honey!" 

Skeppy tickles him until he taps out saying, "Ok! Ok! You win dada!" 

Bad lets him go, "Alright now let's get in the car!" 

Skeppy says, "We're going now kids!" 

Eros and Venus were adopted by Bad and Skeppy, 4 years ago; not long after their Vegas trip. They wanted something more to life together...they wanted to help build it. So they adopted this pair of siblings. 

 Venus comes out of her room and rushes down the stairs with Eros. Bad and Skeppy step by step go down and Bad says, "It's been what? Maybe a week since they saw Puffy and they're this excited?" 

Skeppy smiles, "She is the best aunt after all." 

They get in the car and drive to Puffy's house, not that far from there. Puffy moved to Orlando a year ago with her husband after deciding New York was too much for them now. 

They arrive at her door and the kids knock like crazy. Puffy opens the door and the kids give her a big hug. She says, "Oh my gosh! You guys are like bears! What is this grip?" Bad and Skeppy laugh.